Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZFGeek

Headphones under $50

Posted · Original PosterOP

I would like to purchase some headphones for myself, as I don't like ear buds. They will be used mostly to listen to music on my phone, and have to be over-ear. Budget is around $50. Recommendations?

Posted (edited)

Corsair HS50 or HS60 if you want to do some gaming too. Watch Best Buy sales, I got mine for $40 and they’re the Dolby 7.1 surround version. Plus, they’re super comfy and I don’t have a problem wearing them for a long period of time.

Edited by star_pilot475

can't go wrong with a pair of monoprice retros they sound awesome but can benefit from a ear pad replacement but thats like another $30 i believe for the pads 

Main Desktop audio Setup topping d10---> monolith Alex Cavelli Liquid Spark--->Beyerdynamic dt 990 for gaming, Sennheiser hd 58x for everything else

My portable setup one plus 6T--->fiio ubtr---> Tin hifi T3

Other audio stuff you can feel free to ask about if you see me on the audio forum are AKG k240, AKG k 52, AKG y50bt, koss ksc 75, Sennheiser HD 4.40, Fiio e10k 

Main Desktop audio Setup topping d10---> monolith Alex Cavelli Liquid Spark--->Beyerdynamic dt 990 for gaming, Sennheiser hd 58x for everything else

My portable setup one plus 6T--->fiio ubtr---> Tin hifi T3

Other audio stuff you can feel free to ask about if you see me on the audio forum are AKG k240, AKG k 52, AKG y50bt, koss ksc 75, Sennheiser HD 4.40, Fiio e10k