Lil help bout breaking a monitor

Go to solution Solved by Iearning,

Just make sure that whatever cable is connected between the monitor and the computer doesn't break inside the computer.

e.g. if you are using HDMI, the HDMI cable inside the computer may break off inside the computer with enough force.

It won't do anything to your computer, but you won't be able to use that port anymore.

I want to do a little skit and i want to connect my pc to a cheap used monitor showing fortnite, but then i destroy the monitor. Will anything happen to my pc if this happens?

nope

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Just make sure that whatever cable is connected between the monitor and the computer doesn't break inside the computer.

e.g. if you are using HDMI, the HDMI cable inside the computer may break off inside the computer with enough force.

It won't do anything to your computer, but you won't be able to use that port anymore.

2 hours ago, AL1V3 said:

I want to do a little skit and i want to connect my pc to a cheap used monitor showing fortnite, but then i destroy the monitor. Will anything happen to my pc if this happens?

giphy.gif

That pore monitor....

6 hours ago, Iearning said:

Im just gonna stab it a couple of times and smash it with a hammer so good to know