S9 FRP unlock

I found this s9(SM-G960U) like a month ago in the snow of a ski resort and I was trying to unlock the google account, I got close(I think) using ODIN and combination files but the option that I needed from the tutorial I was watching was missing so it didnt work. Then I tried frp hijacker by hagard but in the version I got my model wasnt supported so I tried anyway and the phone got bricked but with odin and the firmware that I had I managed to get it to its initial state. Now I am downloading miracle box 2.27 but my antivirus tells me that its not safe so do any of you has any knowledge on how to do this or do you know if miracle box is safe to use?. I've seen a couple of guides that do it on exynos processors but this one has a qualcomm

Well first if you know the carrier I would return it to them first so they can contact the owner because phones aren't cheap. But if a cold heart of finders keepers, I would just reinstall the OS.

My Rig: CPU: i9-9900k (5Ghz), Ram: 32gigs 3600mhz DDR4 CL16, MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus z390 Ultra, HDD: Samsung 970 Evo 500gig x2, Samsung 850 evo 250 gig, 2 TB Baracuda 7200 rpm,6tb WD Black 7200rpm, 4TB NAS, GPU: Gigabyte Aorus 3090 Master

1 hour ago, Livinloud said:

Well first if you know the carrier I would return it to them first so they can contact the owner because phones aren't cheap. But if a cold heart of finders keepers, I would just reinstall the OS.

I got it turned on until it discharged and got no calls and my current phone didnt had usb c to charge it. I was on vacation and now I'm back at my home country.

how would you install the os?

On 3/9/2019 at 12:12 PM, zedsdeath said:

I found this s9(SM-G960U) like a month ago in the snow of a ski resort and I was trying to unlock the google account, I got close(I think) using ODIN and combination files but the option that I needed from the tutorial I was watching was missing so it didnt work. Then I tried frp hijacker by hagard but in the version I got my model wasnt supported so I tried anyway and the phone got bricked but with odin and the firmware that I had I managed to get it to its initial state. Now I am downloading miracle box 2.27 but my antivirus tells me that its not safe so do any of you has any knowledge on how to do this or do you know if miracle box is safe to use?. I've seen a couple of guides that do it on exynos processors but this one has a qualcomm

Sorry to bust your bubble but its illegal to do this. And no one should tell you how to do it. This must be locked.

@Crunchy Dragon@SansVarnic

On 3/9/2019 at 1:53 PM, Livinloud said:

That won't work..if it does it would defeat the purpose of FRP mechanism.

I can tell him how if only it was his phone but it wasn't and you're right S9 is an expensive phone.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

yeah, you kinda have the wrong idea of our forums.

we do not lend 'hacking' help to security protected devices.

<-LOCKED->