Rtx game bundle, which game should i get?

trolouce

I just got a new rtx 2060, it comes with 1 of three games, battlefield V, anthem, or metro exodus. Which game do you think is best? 

I hear anthem sucks, and ive played destiny 2, warframe, division, and im getting division 2 with my new cpu, so i dont want anthem. But metro exodus has good reviews (however ive never played a metro game) and battlefield v has real-time ray tracing wich would be nice to check out since i bought an rtx card, and i havent gotten a fps for a while.

What do you think? Is metro so awesome i should pick it, even though ive got no experience with the first two games, or is battlefield v good enouph to pick? As i have heard alot of bad stuff about it.

definitely battlefield.

and if you don’t like anthem, go for metro

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Battlefield V is great. You can play the multiplayer for a long time. Metro is also amazing, but it's single player only.

Metro will be on sale in a few months, but Battlefield V will always be costly and the player base will decline the longer you wait.

Probably Metro.

Anthem is a mess ,and BF5 is ..well its BF5. And both are EA so... yea .. nuff said really.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

Anthem is around 45-50 hours for about 90% of the content completed. Still haven't completed the base until Act 1-2 and 3 come in which i guess add at least 30 hours each. But you already have played the style so next.

Battlefield 5 is about 6 hours. It's visually very good, mechanics are great but It lack content big time. If multiplayer is your most important feature then pick this.

Metro Exodus is pretty recent and look very good. I haven't played it but if it's similar to the previous ones it should be fantastic. If story mode content is your most important feature then pick this.

I value content over the rest and if i had none of them i would have picked in order :

- Anthem

- Metro

- Battlefield 5

Battlefield V mostly thrives on its multiplayer. If you don't care for that, then it's effectively a free tech demo for you.

And while I haven't played Exodus, the other two Metro games were excellent and since Exodus is a direct sequel, it's likely they'll make nods to those two. But at the same time, I don't think you needed the original game to understand Last Light.

So if it were me, I'd get Metro Exodus.

1 hour ago, Franck said:

Anthem is around 45-50 hours for about 90% of the content completed. Still haven't completed the base until Act 1-2 and 3 come in which i guess add at least 30 hours each. But you already have played the style so next.

Battlefield 5 is about 6 hours. It's visually very good, mechanics are great but It lack content big time. If multiplayer is your most important feature then pick this.

Metro Exodus is pretty recent and look very good. I haven't played it but if it's similar to the previous ones it should be fantastic. If story mode content is your most important feature then pick this.

I value content over the rest and if i had none of them i would have picked in order :

- Anthem

- Metro

- Battlefield 5

Yeah ive played all the games people are saying anthem is like, and ill be playing division 2 aswell so if they're similar id prolly drop one. 

And yeah i like multiplayer but i am more content-motivated, less than a day of solo gameplay would  be boring, and exodus sounds really good.

1 hour ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

Battlefield V mostly thrives on its multiplayer. If you don't care for that, then it's effectively a free tech demo for you.

And while I haven't played Exodus, the other two Metro games were excellent and since Exodus is a direct sequel, it's likely they'll make nods to those two. But at the same time, I don't think you needed the original game to understand Last Light.

So if it were me, I'd get Metro Exodus.

Yeah, i feel like after i beat the single player it would pretty much be a tech demo for me, i still have overwatch if i need some multiplayer fps. I think ill get alot more play time out of metro, even if i havent played the first two. Thanks guys,

i think ill grab metro then, no point in getting bf5 just to see real-time ray tracing first hand if theres a game ill enjoy more.

3 hours ago, trolouce said:

I just got a new rtx 2060, it comes with 1 of three games, battlefield V, anthem, or metro exodus. Which game do you think is best? 

I hear anthem sucks, and ive played destiny 2, warframe, division, and im getting division 2 with my new cpu, so i dont want anthem. But metro exodus has good reviews (however ive never played a metro game) and battlefield v has real-time ray tracing wich would be nice to check out since i bought an rtx card, and i havent gotten a fps for a while.

What do you think? Is metro so awesome i should pick it, even though ive got no experience with the first two games, or is battlefield v good enouph to pick? As i have heard alot of bad stuff about it.

How are you getting the game for free ?  Can I do it too, last I checked their free games with RTX is over ?

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

25 minutes ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

Thanks a ton Mira, however what is the bundle code ?  where do I find that ?

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

2 minutes ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

You buy a card from a participating retailer and the retailer is supposed to email it to you.

You mean retailer store ?  How do I get this e-mail now I bought it from newegg.

5 minutes ago, Turtle Rig said:

Thanks a ton Mira, however what is the bundle code ?  where do I find that ?

It literally just restarted a couple days ago with metro added to the choices. There was about 3-7 days with no bundle at all. And yeah they email it to you after purchase, the bundle has to show up in your reciept.

Just now, trolouce said:

It literally just restarted a couple days ago with metro added to the choices. There was about 3-7 days with no bundle at all. And yeah they email it to you after purchase, the bundle has to show up in your reciept.

Its actually really wierd, the reciept shows you pay for the game, then discounts the gpu by the amount you paid.

27 minutes ago, trolouce said:

Got it from newegg ebay.  I dont have anything,, Do they allow for free games even tho its from newegg ebay sighs. 

32 minutes ago, Turtle Rig said:

Got it from newegg ebay.  I dont have anything,, Do they allow for free games even tho its from newegg ebay sighs. 

Huh, didnt know newegg was on ebay, who knows, i would try emailing newegg and nvidea about this, if it was purchased close enough to the date they just might hook you up. But personally i wouldnt expect it. Because im pessimistic

Personally, i take Metro for for single player experience. It got RTX too. 

Anthem is a mess right now, it will become great in a year or 2 unless EA drop a nuke to Anthem life service and Bioware.

BF:V is just another BF game, if you like FPS and want to shoot other people online get this one. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |