2x 2400 or 2x 3000 mhz

Previously my plan was to go with 3000mhz of 8 gb ram . Now I can afford 16 gig...so is it necessary for a ryzen 5 2600 that I go with 2x 3000mhz ram or even 2x 2400 would suffice for the build .. ( do I get more juice out of 2x 3000mhz or something?) 

3000Mhz+ for Ryzen systems is a must. The Ryzen CPUs rely heavily on fast memory.

The price of RAM has dropped somewhat in the past few months, so 2x8GB 3000MHz memory is very affordable, starting at $90. There's only a few dollars difference between it and the much slower 2400MHz memory, so realistically there's absolutely no reason to not buy the faster stuff.

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/memory/#s=403000&Z=16384002&sort=price&page=1

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

5 minutes ago, Spotty said:

3000Mhz+ for Ryzen systems is a must. The Ryzen CPUs rely heavily on fast memory.

The price of RAM has dropped somewhat in the past few months, so 2x8GB 3000MHz memory is very affordable, starting at $90. There's only a few dollars difference between it and the much slower 2400MHz memory, so realistically there's absolutely no reason to not buy the faster stuff.

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/memory/#s=403000&Z=16384002&sort=price&page=1

In India I’ve gotta pay 122 usd .btw I didnt  notice that in my country 3000mhz is cheaper . He he 

1 minute ago, Siddhant Mishra said:

In India I’ve gotta pay 122 usd .btw I didnt  notice that in my country 3000mhz is cheaper . He he 

Ah. You can change PCPP to show Indian prices & retailers in the top right hand corner (if browsing on PC)

https://in.pcpartpicker.com/products/memory/#s=402400,403000&Z=16384002&sort=price

Does look like there's a little bit more of a price gap between the 2400MHz and 3000Mhz kits, but there are still some cheap 3000MHz kits available. There's one that's currently on special on Amazon that's cheaper than the 2400Mhz kits. I'd still strongly recommend going with 3000Mhz kit for Ryzen, even if you have to spend a little bit extra to get it.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 minute ago, Spotty said:

Ah. You can change PCPP to show Indian prices & retailers in the top right hand corner (if browsing on PC)

https://in.pcpartpicker.com/products/memory/#s=402400,403000&Z=16384002&sort=price

Does look like there's a little bit more of a price gap between the 2400MHz and 3000Mhz kits, but there are still some cheap 3000MHz kits available. There's one that's currently on special on Amazon that's cheaper than the 2400Mhz kits. I'd still strongly recommend going with 3000Mhz kit for Ryzen, even if you have to spend a little bit extra to get it.

Looks like the Corsair vengeance is right within my budget I don’t get kits so I’ve gotta buy 2 of those ... btw are kits cheaper or something ??

2 minutes ago, Siddhant Mishra said:

Looks like the Corsair vengeance is right within my budget I don’t get kits so I’ve gotta buy 2 of those ... btw are kits cheaper or something ??

Yeah, most of the time they are cheaper

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

4 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Problem with partpicker is that it only considers a few website like amazon.in which is quite popular but the thing is parts are cheaper in some other PC dedicated websites ... but partpicker doesn’t considers that... 

5 minutes ago, Siddhant Mishra said:

Problem with partpicker is that it only considers a few website like amazon.in which is quite popular but the thing is parts are cheaper in some other PC dedicated websites ... but partpicker doesn’t considers that... 

Fair enough, I was really just using it to demonstrate the pricing difference between 2400MHz and 3000MHz. If there are other shops nearby or that offer cheaper prices, then go for it! Never hurts to shop around for a better deal.

4 hours ago, Siddhant Mishra said:

Go with amazon.in only, other website do not provide good customer service and not helpful in replacement/refunds, Also the other websites do not include shipping/payment gateway charges which you may have to pay extra

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07B4FRMGV/

46 minutes ago, Vikas Rana said:

Go with amazon.in only, other website do not provide good customer service and not helpful in replacement/refunds, Also the other websites do not include shipping/payment gateway charges which you may have to pay extra

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07B4FRMGV/

Mdcomputers is good they’ve replied to several of my emails back to back in the past and MD computers with guarantee shipping option they charge only 1k which I am fine with