Photoshop Scaling Issues

Hi, I recently bought a Lenovo Yoga 730 to be my primary machine, and everything works fine except that Adobe Photoshop CC has many scaling issues. For example, when I run "Merge to HDR Pro" the dialogue box that pops up is much larger than the screen and I can't resize it. Additionally, the menu drop down bars are so big that I have to scroll through them to get to the options at the bottom. I tried changing my system scaling to 125% and this worked with Photoshop, making everything the correct scale, but the rest of the apps like Chrome were way too small. Ideally, if Photoshop could be at 125% scale and everything else was at 150%, life would be good. Attached are a few screenshots of what I'm experiencing. In the "Merge to HDR Pro" example, the options and buttons for "Cancel" and "Okay" are off screen due to the size of the window, which as mentioned above is not re sizable. 

Thank you for any help.

Capture.PNG

Screenshot (1).png

Does it have 4k or 1080p? Scaling with dpi has always been sketchy at best. It took MS over 2 years after Win10 launch to fix their own file explorer crashing with high dpi settings. So your best option is to use 1080p resolution and lower dpi scaling.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 2/16/2019 at 4:25 AM, LoGiCalDrm said:

Does it have 4k or 1080p? Scaling with dpi has always been sketchy at best. It took MS over 2 years after Win10 launch to fix their own file explorer crashing with high dpi settings. So your best option is to use 1080p resolution and lower dpi scaling.

My laptop is a 1080p screen, I tried going into properties and compatibility in the photoshop launcher and turning on the DPI scaling settings and it seemed to get much worse, worst comes to worse I can just switch my scaling to 125% before I launch Photoshop, then switch back afterwards, it's just annoying that I would have to do this