PSU shroud

rnhbs

HEY all Im thinking of making a shroud for my PSU to hide the cob webs haha but acrylic in AU is a tad but expensive for me. What other cheap material could i use?

just go to your local hardware store and buy whatever the cheapest thin metal is and bend it and attach it to your case with screws or even rivests, if youre real struggle though, cardboard with some black spray paint + sticky tape

CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.4 GHz | RAM: 12GB DDR3 1333MHz | GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 580 4GB 

The best shrouds are the ones we only see in our heads. Conversely, Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this shroud!

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

6 hours ago, rnhbs said:

HEY all Im thinking of making a shroud for my PSU to hide the cob webs haha but acrylic in AU is a tad but expensive for me. What other cheap material could i use?

If you can get sheet PVC or ABS that will also work, aluminum is another good material to work with but is probably more than acrylic.