DirectX* 11 on 10

Eastad

Can I enable directx 11 on Intel hd 3000 integrated gpu?Is there any way? 

Screenshot (12).png

no not really, DX implementation also depends on the game.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Even if you could, it's up to the game to actually use the card in DirectX 11 mode... and since as the text says a lot of DirectX features are not supported, the games will most likely default to DirectX 10 or DirectX 9 paths, since those would run better with that old hardware.

DirectX is designed to be forwards and backwards compatible with hardware, as long as the hardware supports what's called a Feature Level. DirectX 11 has a variety of Feature Levels from 9_1 (introduced back in DirectX 9.0b) to 12_1 (introduced in DirectX 12). However higher numbered Feature Levels must support all of the features in lower numbers.  To the interest of a game developer, what the image is saying is it's basically is the GPU is limited to Feature Level 10_1 (introduced in DirectX 10.1), but supports two features introduced in DirectX 11 one of which was made compatible with Feature Level 10_1 anyway and the other is a driver thing.

To answer the question, the GPU is compatible with DirectX 11, it just won't use the features in Feature Levels higher than 10_1 if a game tries to. Though I'm not sure how that works with regards to performance.