HELP! with GPU bios

joe84588

hi all i need some help locating a bios for a GPU. So i bought a powercolor Rx 580 8gb model a while ago for €200. when i bough it had a mining bios so i flashed stock bios (i think?)on it. it was all working fine for about 2 weeks and then i messed up bought arctic accelero Xtreme iv ( https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00HHMJIIO/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_i_KAyeCbJFEA51X ) but then i got no display out and put back the stock cooler . Ever since then all i have been getting is no display out but the fan spins on gpu, pc turns on no problem  but no display out. i don't wanna just try random things. I wanted to know if this is fixable (will it ever work again??) and if anyone can give me a link or copy of stock working the gpu bios. Also if someone can  tell me the position of the bios switch? which side it should face to. i haven't used the card ever since and happened few months ago. i used ati flash to flash it before. is there any other better software to go about this please let me know. I have added a few pics of the card, thanks.

https://www.powercolor.com/product?id=1496737629 

<<< this is the card and i dont have the box or cd for it as i bought it used. 

It is AXRX 580 8GBD5-3DHDV2/OC Says on sticker at the back. as i dont have box.

gpu1.jpeg

gpu2.jpeg

gpu3.jpeg

gpu5.jpeg

• 5 months later...

I found a bunch  on a Mining forum , one is apparently stock here Ethmonitor forum. I have not tested any of these yet but , I have inherited the same GPU but flashed with wrong BIOS . So will test 

Could not get one from Powercolor though , they dont seem to respond .