Good Fan Controller

lmeneses

OK, so I ordered the cooler master MF120R 3 in 1 fan pack, but they sent me just the fans without a controller. So, I contacted them and they gave me a refund so now I need to purchase an individual fan controller. I've been looking at them, but they all seem the same. Do you guys have any recommendations? 

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

You can control fans with mobo, and I'd recommend that instead of buying controller. If you need rgb controller, thats different thing.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

You can control fans with mobo, and I'd recommend that instead of buying controller. If you need rgb controller, thats different thing.

I meant rgb controller HA, my bad. I found a cooler master one that works with ARGB fans, but if you know of any other ones, I'm open

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

55 minutes ago, lmeneses said:

I meant rgb controller HA, my bad. I found a cooler master one that works with ARGB fans, but if you know of any other ones, I'm open

For Coolermaster Fans, get the Coolermaster RGB controller. Unfortunately, most RGB controllers only work with same brand fans.