best vpn service for to buy;;

technowarrt

helo i want to  buy vpn   protection  service   which is  better;

express  vpn

cybergost

nordvpn';;

Depends on what you want to do.

NordVPN is great when it comes to protecting their customers and have a ton of servers in many countries. It is also pretty good value. Express VPN is supposed to be faster if you have over 100Mbit internet but also cots more.

Check out Goose VPN its a dutch VPN company that provides all the features of PIA, NordVPN, PureVPN and Express VPN combined in one VPN solution that can be installed on your router also! 

Click on the link to get 30% off on your subscription: https://portal.goosevpn.com/sharereward.php?aff=336453

Where they offer a very reliable and attractive 3-Year Subscription Plan for 1.99 euros per month till the 3 year period is over so that is 71.64 euros per 3 years. 

VPN.PNG.21e73246dff71596d99a0c4b2c004bac.PNG

Definitely for anonymity and security check out Nord, IP Vanish, and Hidemyass. Hope this helped!

• 1 month later...
On 12/6/2018 at 8:37 AM, anushkasinha said:
  1. ExpressVPN
  2. IPVanish
  3. VyprVPN
  4. NordVPN
  5. TunnelBear
  6. Windscribe
  7. Hotspot Shield
  8. KeepSolid VPN Unlimited

These are the best VPN services you can buy 

I'm with you on #1, been using ExpressVPN for 5 years now and haven't had a single issue. I recently moved from DD-WRT on my WRT3200ACM to their firmware, which honestly seems like a complete package minus the ability to boost the antenna to 70dBm which was just my preferred strength so it's not a killer by any means.

ExpressVPN is out of the jurisdiction of Five Eyes, Nine Eyes & 14-Eyes, which isn't the case for NordVPN, IPVanish, TunnelBear, VyprVPN....the list goes on and all of those do fall under the jurisdiction of Five Eyes, Nine Eyes & 14-Eyes.

Not only could companies under their jurisdiction be demanded to provide customer logs, they don't have to tell you about it!!

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000