Not receiving daily email after following a topic

I followed the tech news topic in the forums and I'm not getting the email that I selected to get, containing the new posts from that day. Does anyone know how to fix this?

29 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

Which topic did you follow?

(Moved to Bugs and Issues)

Tech News

As far as I can see, you've only been subscribed for about 36 hours, so should only have received one email, right? It looks like an error probably occurred while building that email, which is unusual (other people have had their digests sent correctly), but errors in that section were being suppressed so I can't be certain.

I've forced it to resend your email, and it looks like it went through this time. If it happens again, please let me know and I'll look at the logs that should now be created.

HTTP/2 203

21 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

As far as I can see, you've only been subscribed for about 36 hours, so should only have received one email, right? It looks like an error probably occurred while building that email, which is unusual (other people have had their digests sent correctly), but errors in that section were being suppressed so I can't be certain.

I've forced it to resend your email, and it looks like it went through this time. If it happens again, please let me know and I'll look at the logs that should now be created.

I still didn't receive it. I don't know why, but I checked and my email in the profile was correct. Update: It was in my spam folder. Thanks!