Can't Update AT&T S3 or S4

Giddyguy

Hey so I have an AT&T Galaxy S3 which is unlocked for T-Mobile. It is currently running stock 4.1.1 firmware which i flashed using ODIN. (I was using Cyanogenmod 10 for a while before this)

Now when i try to do a software update it says that there is none available and that I need to wait 48hrs to try again. I believe 4.3 is now out for it...

Is this because I am on T-mobile? I even tried with my dad's ATT sim but didn't work. OR is it because i was rooted and custom romed before?

I am also having the same issue on a ATT Galaxy S4 which was never rooted, flashed, or unlocked. It is stuck on 4.2.2 and cannot update to 4.3.

Anybody know why?

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

The easiest way is to get s-off on your phone and flash the latest T-Mobile baseband radio

The easiest way is to get s-off on your phone and flash the latest T-Mobile baseband radio

wat.avi? haha what is s-off and I would like to get the official att update. any ideas?

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

wat.avi? haha what is s-off and I would like to get the official att update. any ideas?

... I'm assuming you'd know what s-off is if you have already rooted your phone.

what method did you use to root it? do you have a custom recovery or anything?

Hey so I have an AT&T Galaxy S3 which is unlocked for T-Mobile. It is currently running stock 4.1.1 firmware which i flashed using ODIN. (I was using Cyanogenmod 10 for a while before this)

Now when i try to do a software update it says that there is none available and that I need to wait 48hrs to try again. I believe 4.3 is now out for it...

Is this because I am on T-mobile? I even tried with my dad's ATT sim but didn't work. OR is it because i was rooted and custom romed before?

I am also having the same issue on a ATT Galaxy S4 which was never rooted, flashed, or unlocked. It is stuck on 4.2.2 and cannot update to 4.3.

Anybody know why?

Its because you rooted, so install triangle away and run it to reset your flash counter

s-off is for HTC phones

... I'm assuming you'd know what s-off is if you have already rooted your phone.

what method did you use to root it? do you have a custom recovery or anything?

sorry, I'm not very well educated on rooting. I just used the casual one-click rooter for the s3

Its because you rooted, so install triangle away and run it to reset your flash counter

oh okay I will try that. Also do you know why the Untouched S4 isn't updating?

thanks

Delltopia

sorry, I'm not very well educated on rooting. I just used the casual one-click rooter for the s3

oh okay I will try that. Also do you know why the Untouched S4 isn't updating?

thanks

I don't know why, sorry; however, if updating via the device doesn't work, you could try downloading Samsung Kies on your computer and try updating using that.

I don't know why, sorry; however, if updating via the device doesn't work, you could try downloading Samsung Kies on your computer and try updating using that.

ok thanks

Delltopia