Recommendation i would like to make

SSOB
Go to solution Solved by Ghost,

You could put an announcement at the top like whaler put in for the water cooling section.

Hi guys , as many of us know every day newbies coe here and ask for help with their builds. Too often i see them Mistaking the way of what they should put in the first post so to keep it to the point my idea is this :

8fih.png

( Sorry for the bad resolution and lay-out of course this has to be improved. I just made a quick draft for illustrative purpouses.)

Interested in Business and Technology

I would like that. Would help a lot of the people who don't read the "before you post" thread. 

PC Specs

Intel i5 4670k 4.2ghz @1.20v | Cooler Master 212 Plus | Asus z87-A | Fractal Design Define R4 |Hitachi 1TB 7200rpm HDD | 2x Samsung 840 EVO | Seasonic 520w m12II | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb DDR3 1600mhz | PowerColor 7870 GHz edition | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | NZXT Hue RGB Controller

You could put an announcement at the top like whaler put in for the water cooling section.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

How exactly do you do that?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If we were to implement something like this, it would probably be in the form of a notice that appears above the text field or some pre-written text inside it on the Create a New Topic page for that section, so as not to annoy everyone who is just browsing.