Two guys made a life-sized Lego car that runs on air

NutzInTheHead

That looks sweet.

I'll take 20!

LG 34" 21:9 1440p

1080ti EVGA FTW3

i7 8700k @ 5GHz 1.3V Delidded

Imagine 2 of those in a head on collision...It's like 2 frag grenades exploding! Nothing within 2 miles will survive the shrapnel! 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Imagine 2 of those in a head on collision...It's like 2 frag grenades exploding! Nothing within 2 miles will survive the shrapnel! 

And then the aftermath. Wheelchair company's profits will skyrocket when everyone has to get their feet amputated for stepping on too many legos.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

And then the aftermath. Wheelchair company's profits will skyrocket when everyone has to get their feet amputated for stepping on too many legos.

You don't need feet when you're dead! :P

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

People never cease to amaze me. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

dat speed......its mindblowing

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

its just a gimmick you can't really support a car with lego so its probably just lego covering a car chassis and using an underpowered air system designed for small lego vehicle is not "genius" its just stupid

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

its just a gimmick you can't really support a car with lego so its probably just lego covering a car chassis and using an underpowered air system designed for small lego vehicle is not "genius" its just stupid

the damn engine is build from legos,like all the car. yes its powered by air. its not stupid,it our child dream 

anyway they run at low speed so the legos won`t break apart.

the car has suffered a 'lego explosion' when it was shipped.

I don't understand it runs on air. my graphics card run on air aswell. Is air the fuel? Can hardly imagine that. :D

who cares...

Saw this on the Verge and thought it is just awesome.

Source:

http://www.theverge.com/2013/12/18/5224774/life-sized-Lego-car-runs-on-air

What the

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

I don't understand it runs on air. my graphics card run on air aswell. Is air the fuel? Can hardly imagine that. :D

It probably run on compressed air, (the compressed air serves as a fuel, that is done by running a compressor backwards)

also, most comfortable car seat ever made I imagine...

and the tire aren t made out of lego, and there s 2 compressed air tanks hidden in legos... (coudn t have a possibly been able to do that out of lego but still i m just pointing that out.)

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

K I think that now I've finally made up my mind, F! the buggati, lego car here I come!!!

This is pretty cool thing to do as it runs on air which is eco friendly. :) They probably had to glue the pieces together in order to make it rigid and not break when you sit on it.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer