Sleeved Tubing (Watercooling)

Damn. That looks so sweet! 

I just stumbled upon these images when searching for some water cooled rigs. I must say I'm impressed with the aesthetics. Please post some more pictures if you have some. Also, is this possible with SATA sleeving? :D

Imagine this. Clear tubing with black sleeving around, and mayhems green pastel. That would look so sick :o.

That way you could see the green fluid a little bit through the sleeving. 

EDIT: Did some research on the sleeving and the 2nd picture mentioned this: http://www.cableorganizer.com/fray-resistant/

Enjoy these big a** pictures

7a646a35_5a1dd7d1_IMG_0307-001.jpeg

xspc-raystorm-above-braided-sleeving-256

Wwe5ONh.jpg

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Wow wait wat DAHM! that looks so nice! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Found some more goodies :D

500x1000px-LL-26dbd236_murderbox-fc-09.j

018nzkN.jpg

y6BrjHY.jpg

i gotta stop before i jizz in my pants..

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Where can i buy these? :rolleyes:

EDIT: lol i was so thrilled about that pic that i skipped all the text intirely B)

• 5 months later...

ohohohohoho. That looks fantastic :D

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Looks good, but getting air bubbles out must be a pain.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

No different than colored tubing. There are quite a few options for sleeving depending on the OD of the tubing chosen - as high as 3/4" as well!

Except you can choose high quality tubing and make it look badass :D

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

That's true! I got some black sleeving for my tubing but it didn't work out so well. If one goes a size smaller with tubing there are much better sleeving options available.

Wut? I found sleeving for my 3/4" OD tubing, you might want to take a look at phobya :D

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

yeah, I want to do the same with my loop also, but I want the sleeve to be uv reactive and the mdpc sleeve red is not that great for uv

I was just thinking that someone should do a water cooling loop with steel braided tubing instead of rubber or acrylic (although I would like to see actual glass, it would be fragile but ballin as hell). and I was right, it looks sexy as hell!

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I was just thinking that someone should do a water cooling loop with steel braided tubing instead of rubber or acrylic (although I would like to see actual glass, it would be fragile but ballin as hell). and I was right, it looks sexy as hell!

Steel braided tubing is sooo hard to work with, you have no idea what a pain in the bum that is. but the result truely is awesome :D

Well, my experience with steel tubing comes from cars so meh. Easier to work with than 2 inch rubber hosing that's been clamped to a radiator for 15 years :P

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Where does one get this sleeving? :)

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

Where does one get this sleeving? :)

http://www.techflex.com/prod_mbn.asp

wow. never seen sleved tubing before. looks nice.

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.