COD Ghosts or no?

ShadyHost

I really like Battlefield 4 but I see some of my friends are playing COD Ghosts right now. Assuming that I have random money to waste, is it worth it?

I'm worried that its going to be a buggy piece of junk since IW doesn't even have a PC team. Is it even fun?

Also whats the deal with the FOV being locked to 65?

NOOOO!

YESS!! the fov is locked at 65 and when you turn it up (with third person stuff) you get model glitching

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Don't do it. We are your friend here in the forums but just don't....

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I'd say no.

I dont think it is much of a step forward even with the addition of the new engine.

It is still COD and that is a good thing or a bad thing depending on how you see it.

Don't give up on BF4 yet though. DICE might do some magic with the patches soon. Hell I'd be satisfied with BF3 netcode.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

NOOOO!

YESS!! the fov is locked at 65 and when you turn it up you get model glitching

I would not buy this, yet.

- wait and see cause the game right now is bad.

Well thanks for the input. Ill wait for when its $5 off on Steam in December lol.

even if this game was $3 i wouldnt buy it. I wouldnt even take it if someone was giving it to me.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

01-how-about-no-bear.jpg

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

I don't own it, so I cannot say.

I don't even know why I'm posting, just wanted to let you know.

From the reviews online, no, hehe.

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

i have it on xbox and its pretty bad and extremely rage inducing and dedicated servers are worse than p2p u lag and u cant see what your connection is or anything.

YES!

I'm playing it right now (single player). It's great game! I fuckin love it (but eats lots of RAM)

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

нет! (No!)

But seriously, the game look really bad.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2450M @ 2.5Ghz RAM: 8GB GPU: HD Radeon 7470M (Potato) Mobo: No idea, probably a pumpkin.

My computer is a laptop.

BF3 on minimum settings = 25fps @ 720p

Well thanks for the input. Ill wait for when its $5 off on Steam in December lol.

Good luck, Activision almost never discounts their games that severely. I think I've seen at most is 50% off, but commonly it's 25%.

I highly doubt Ghosts will have a discount this winter unless Activision isn't selling enough.

should give you an idea of why not to buy it first CoD in years I have not bought its made by a shell of a company using assets from the previous mw games

i have it on xbox and its pretty bad and extremely rage inducing and dedicated servers are worse than p2p u lag and u cant see what your connection is or anything.

The dedicated servers are not up for console yet.

Good luck, Activision almost never discounts their games that severely. I think I've seen at most is 50% off, but commonly it's 25%.

I highly doubt Ghosts will have a discount this winter unless Activision isn't selling enough.

I think I bought BLOPS2 last December for $50 or something like that.

I used to enjoy cod, back MW3, but it is just terrible the graphics are horrible, and it's buggy as all hell

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

I think I bought BLOPS2 last December for $50 or something like that.

$50 for the game and season pass? or just the game?

If both, then that is a really good deal(but I doubt it happened). There are websites that record these pricings, I'll have to look when I get home from work in a bit.

$50 for the game and season pass? or just the game?

If both, then that is a really good deal(but I doubt it happened). There are websites that record these pricings, I'll have to look when I get home from work in a bit.

No it was just the base game. My friend was really enjoying the multiplayer so I bought the game to play with him for a little bit.

No it was just the base game. My friend was really enjoying the multiplayer so I bought the game to play with him for a little bit.

Crap, sorry bud, I misread what you said at first xD.

I thought you said you were going to wait for Christmas to buy the game at $5, not wait for a $5 off sale xD/

My bad, yeah more than likely the game will be off $5-$25 during Christmas! Maybe by then there will be fixes implemented. There's a third party tool you can install to unlock the frame rate, Activision did a takedown of the download though, but you can find it from other sources.

The dedicated servers are not up for console yet.

really well thats good because the lag was terrible how do u know when they are up?

Crap, sorry bud, I misread what you said at first xD.

I thought you said you were going to wait for Christmas to buy the game at $5, not wait for a $5 off sale xD/

My bad, yeah more than likely the game will be off $5-$25 during Christmas! Maybe by then there will be fixes implemented. There's a third party tool you can install to unlock the frame rate, Activision did a takedown of the download though, but you can find it from other sources.

I heard they were potentially going to VAC ban people though. Since that tool uses the same exploit that can eb used to cheap in the game for modifying weapon damage and other sketchy stuff. 

Ill steer clear for now until there is an official statement from IW

I bought CoD ghosts and i can say that the game looks much better than the previous ones but that also makes it harder to run currently. I have beaten the story and i honestly enjoyed it. The multiplayer does currently have issues with frame drops, stutter, freezing, etc..... Don't listen to the people raging that CoD sucks just because it's CoD.

If you honestly enjoy playing fast paced, arcade style shooters on smallish maps, than go for it, same goes for BF because i play both and i enjoy both in different ways. As to say which one is better is all dependent on the player's style of play. The multiplayer issues are currently there and they do kinda take away from the game but overall i just shrug them off waiting on a patch.

Basically if u like cod don't let other people sway your decisions on your game of choice.

I enjoyed Black Ops 1 because that was my PC gaming return game. But after that MW3, BO2 was just terrible I hated them. I won't buy any COD games anymore.

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

Fuck no

honestly if they sold COD for like 5 bucks i would consider buying it, 60 is way too much for a COD game

i'd rather buy BF4 + premium for 100 euros than Ghosts for 10 euros