does ram speed matter/ apu and gpu performance

i have 2 questions here 

1. will i see a difference with ram at 1600 and at 2400 

2. do graphics cards use the intel apu in there advantage. what i mean is will i see a difference if i get an intel cpu does it use the onboard graphics and the graphics card to increase framerate or does it just use the graphics card.

please put 1. or 2. for whatever question you answer 

CPU: i5 4690k  (overclocked to 4.3ghz)             CPU Cooler: Cryorig h7                 MOBO:  Msi Z97 pc mate             RAM: 8GB HyperX 1600 blue

GPU: rx480  4gb                                                 CASE: Corsair Spec-01 red              OS: Windows 10

PSU: EVGA 500   watt                                       SSD:    v60gb Mushkin ssd                HDD: 1000GB WD BLUE

RAM-Speed-Comparison.png

APU yes GPU no

Just the card the gaming monitor is plugged into to

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

RAM-Speed-Comparison.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWgzA2C61z4

APU yes GPU no

Congratulations, you're wrong. RAM speed directly affects GPU performance. Digital Foundry has beat this into the ground, so look them up if you need proof.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

APU yes GPU no

thanks i was wondering becuase you can crossfire onboard with gpu on amd 

CPU: i5 4690k  (overclocked to 4.3ghz)             CPU Cooler: Cryorig h7                 MOBO:  Msi Z97 pc mate             RAM: 8GB HyperX 1600 blue

GPU: rx480  4gb                                                 CASE: Corsair Spec-01 red              OS: Windows 10

PSU: EVGA 500   watt                                       SSD:    v60gb Mushkin ssd                HDD: 1000GB WD BLUE

thanks i was wondering becuase you can crossfire onboard with gpu on amd 

only very weak ones

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

1. Yes it does, although its impact is dependent on the software. Compression loves RAM bandwidth and some games do as well but its not universally true.

2. Nope not currently. Maybe one day.