I have problems with my r9 390

Not sure if you can RMA for coil whine. But the GPU util jumping is normal yes.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I dont have an answer to your problem other than, you got a bad model. 

The only "problem" i have with mine is that both fans go full throttle on the graphicly easy to run games, like war thunder, and battlefield 4

and it is loud.

have you messed at all with the silent settings that come with the card? this could be why your fans are whining at only 60 fps, and your temps on idle are 60

What brand did you get yours from.?

i got mine from msi, and it came with the msi gaming app which allows you to set that the fans are off on idle, only one on underlight load, and full on in heavy load.

only thing is full on is loud.

I dont have an answer to your problem other than, you got a bad model. 

The only "problem" i have with mine is that both fans go full throttle on the graphicly easy to run games, like war thunder, and battlefield 4

and it is loud.

have you messed at all with the silent settings that come with the card? this could be why your fans are whining at only 60 fps, and your temps on idle are 60

What brand did you get yours from.?

i got mine from msi, and it came with the msi gaming app which allows you to set that the fans are off on idle, only one on underlight load, and full on in heavy load.

only thing is full on is loud.

I have MSI model and i didn't even touch those settings. Fans stop spinning when idle like a little time and then they spin again. But if you want help can you like test AC2 FULL and tell me what your afterburner shows after that and tell me was it laggy.

I have MSI model and i didn't even touch those settings. Fans stop spinning when idle like a little time and then they spin again. But if you want help can you like test AC2 FULL and tell me what your afterburner shows after that and tell me was it laggy.

whats AC2 full

Assassins creed 2 Full settings.

i dont have ac on my pc. But I have some other games i could run that give simular results. they are not laggy and my fps is around 100ish 

im not sure about the temps yet

i dont have ac on my pc. But I have some other games i could run that give simular results. they are not laggy and my fps is around 100ish 

im not sure about the temps yet

Well if we have same games we could like compare those results. If you like play SMITE how much do you have fps or something like that

Well if we have same games we could like compare those results. If you like play SMITE how much do you have fps or something like that

do you have BF4? i just tested it on the most intense campain level and it never went over 85 degrees Celcius.

remember amd card are known for getting alothotter than most nvidia cards. t just something we must live with. my fps never went below 60