Black Ops III on PC?

jewishdolphins

What's everyone's opinion of black ops III on pc? The only real COD experience i have ever had on PC is black ops I, which I hated since the lobbies are always dead silent and boring. However, on xbox I remember having quite a bit of fun. Now, I'm not sure if i should get black ops III for pc. I mean, the price went down on the game but im not sure if it will run smoothly and im not sure if there will be people actually talking in lobbies (which was about half the fun of playing COD in my opinion)

What's everyone's opinion of black ops III on pc? The only real COD experience i have ever had on PC is black ops I, which I hated since the lobbies are always dead silent and boring. However, on xbox I remember having quite a bit of fun. Now, I'm not sure if i should get black ops III for pc. I mean, the price went down on the game but im not sure if it will run smoothly and im not sure if there will be people actually talking in lobbies (which was about half the fun of playing COD in my opinion)

Dont get COD for PC, they are always broken.

What's everyone's opinion of black ops III on pc?

NOOOOOPE. - Juddery FPS, auto aim, mouse acceleration/Autoaim.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

NOOOOOPE. - Juddery FPS, auto aim, mouse acceleration.

no FPS issues here...

I wouldn't expect your 980Ti's to have FPS issues... 

Works for me now. Just get the new drivers for your GPU and it should work just fine. 

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

COD usually doesn't get much support on PC by the developers and has a lot of option that you cannot turn off when in most games you can such as mouse acceleration and I personally cannot play with it on.

no FPS issues here...

I wouldn't expect your 980Ti's to have FPS issues... 

Sorry I should have said at my resolution... But it is a POS game.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Sorry I should have said at my resolution... But it is a POS game.

in your opinion,

I personally spend countless hours playing Zombies with my friend

in your opinion,

I personally spend countless hours playing Zombies with my friend

Ahh I will give you that, Zombies is fine but the Multiplayer its just awful (in my opinion).