A question for any one that lives in Vancouver

Photonic

I here it rains a lot there and i don't understand why people here in the UK are so intolerant and miserable about the rain in the UK, Vancouver receives more rainfall than many places in the UK how tolerant are you about rainfall are you going going to jam up the roads just because of a little bit of rain, I don't mind about rain and i don't understand why people fuss so much about rain here

I don't live in vancouver myself, though if I did, I wouldn't complain about the rain, I personally love it when it rains, just feels kinda peaceful..

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I here it rains a lot there and i don't understand why people here in the UK are so intolerant and miserable about the rain in the UK, Vancouver receives more rainfall than many places in the UK how tolerant are you about rainfall are you going going to jam up the roads just because of a little bit of rain, I don't mind about rain and i don't understand why people fuss so much about rain here

We just got out of a drought, it didn't rain for over a month at one point during the summer. I'd say it rains the same amount it rains in Seattle, it's getting cold now but we had 25 - 30 degree celsius weather during the summer. Vancouver's beautiful in the summer and christmas time, that's when people should come vacation here :)

i live in the hague but it is really crowded on the car roads when there is a raining day

but i cycle to everywhere so no trouble for me  :D

hakuna matata