Help me with GPU

ShoMy
Go to solution Solved by TheRandomness,

It's probably dying, and at a good time too, that is outdated... Perfect time for an upgrade c:

Last night i was playing Saints Row and sudenlly red pixels start poping on the screen,i pressed Alt+Tab to enter windows and then i got message "AMD Driver has stopped working and has recovered" bla bla bla shit..

So i switched again to game and as soon as i entered same problem ocurrs i tryied again  with Alt+Tab but...it did not helped.

Then my monitor goes black and VGA no signal,i have intergraded GPU which is shit,so the dirty RAM coud not be problem cuz i managed to boot properly with my intergraded graphics.Please help me if you can,at least tell my did GPU died or what?

Model Ati Radeon 4850 HD

I know it's using like DX 10.1,i planed to upgrade my whole comp and i coud sell this one but now i wont be able to even buy new graphics card...

I know it's using like DX 10.1,i planed to upgrade my whole comp and i coud sell this one but now i wont be able to even buy new graphics card...

I don't think anyone would want a 4850 for a good price

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

i woud sell whole computer

Pentium dual 2.6

4Gb 1336Ghz Transcend

MSI's PSU dont know which one

ASUS PH something motherboard..

I mean what coud you expect from pre-built system,i coud get 150-200$ atleast