[US-Newegg] Intel 750 Series PCI-E 400GB for $279

Rune

They are listed as normally being $400, and are down to $299 right now. But if you use promo code EMCKKNS24 it drops another twenty.

Product here

nah, it overheats

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

nah, it overheats

Not form anything I have read. I know it gets hot but not over heating hot but yea I do want it

Not form anything I have read. I know it gets hot but not over heating hot but yea I do want it

http://www.legitreviews.com/samsung-ssd-950-pro-512gb-nvme-pcie-ssd-review_174096/3

http://www.maximumpc.com/samsung-950-pro-256gb-review/

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

nah, it overheats

My sequential read/write speeds aren't limited by thermal throttling...

Maybe it's due to the SSD using the power supply shroud as a heatsink? 

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

My sequential read/write speeds aren't limited by thermal throttling...

Maybe it's due to the SSD using the power supply shroud as a heatsink? 

your 950 pro is touching your PSU?

if it is then yeah that would be a heatsink for it, PSUs dont heat up much

Spoiler

Okay who is going to constantly be writing things for 20 minutes straight in a real world situation for a user?

why the hell would a regular user buy a 950 Pro SSD

people who need an nvme drive actually use it

if you dont use it for 20 minutes straight then youre wasting money because you dont need it

Spoiler

why the hell would a regular user buy a 950 Pro SSD

people who need an nvme drive actually use it

if you dont use it for 20 minutes straight then youre wasting money because you dont need it

Did I say it was a logical buy? I dont buy things because its logical I buy them because I want them

your 950 pro is touching your PSU?

if it is then yeah that would be a heatsink for it, PSUs dont heat up much

It's touching the PSU shroud/motherboard tray. In the Prodigy, it's the same component.

7-1280x1024.jpg

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

god dammit . In can't use it !

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

It's touching the PSU shroud/motherboard tray. In the Prodigy, it's the same component.

then yeah, thats cooling it :)

Spoiler

Did I say it was a logical buy? I dont buy things because its logical I buy them because I want them

well if you have enough money to buy whatever you want then you should buy a 750, not a 950pro

or maybe you're one of those people who throws logic out the window in order to have the latest toy to show off to his friends?

cause thats pretty sad

Spoiler

well if you have enough money to buy whatever you want then you should buy a 750, not a 950pro

or maybe you're one of those people who throws logic out the window in order to have the latest toy to show off to his friends?

cause thats pretty sad

I don't show off haha maybe I just like to have nice things did you ever think about that? Maybe Ive worked hard to get where I'm at today and didn't have much as a kid and now I have the the money to buy things I could never have or even dream of having as a kid.. Some people maybe just need to stop assuming shit all the time

I don't show off haha maybe I just like to have nice things did you ever think about that? Maybe Ive worked hard to get where I'm at today and didn't have much as a kid and now I have the the money to buy things I could never have or even dream of having as a kid.. Some people maybe just need to stop assuming shit all the time

and by "nice things" you mean an SSD that overheats?

instead of one that doesn't overheat and has better reliability?

maybe you didnt read the part where i said "if you have enough money to buy whatever you want then you should buy a 750, not a 950pro"

Spoiler

and by "nice things" you mean an SSD that overheats?

instead of one that doesn't overheat and has better reliability?

maybe you didnt read the part where i said "if you have enough money to buy whatever you want then you should buy a 750, not a 950pro"

Maybe I dont have a spare pcie slot and only have a m.2 slot to use?? did you think about that? sli 980ti with a sound card and a elgato hd60= no more slots I have 2 available but I cant get to them due to the gpu's covering them,,, again with the assuming

Maybe I dont have a spare pcie slot and only have a m.2 slot to use?? did you think about that? sli 980ti with a sound card and a elgato hd60= no more slots I have 2 available but I cant get to them due to the gpu's covering them,,, again with the assuming

if you have money to buy all the things you want then why not buy a board with more PCIe slots???

Spoiler

if you have money to buy all the things you want then why not buy a board with more PCIe slots???

Because maybe I have enough for what I want? Haha you just dont know how to shut up do you? Is it your money nope so stop telling me how to spend it

Because maybe I have enough for what I want? Haha you just dont know how to shut up do you? Is it your money nope so stop telling me how to spend it

hey if you like a bad product then sure, go ahead and buy it

not my problem

Spoiler

I prefer using the 2.5" version of the 750 with the U.2 Connector. Now I just need money for a 750 series, and a Maximus VIII Hero Alpha.

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST

hey if you like a bad product then sure, go ahead and buy it

not my problem

Bad product? My mobo is a good product actually. time to put you on my ignore list :)