New Upgrade, any thoughts?

Lavish

So, I have decided on what I want on my upgrade for my current rig, now im just deciding on fans. I need two 140mm static pressure fans and one 140mm Air Flow fan since I will be replacing the rear 140mm fan that came with my NZXT H440. I know noctua are the best fans but they are just so damn ugly, any other ideas?

Intel i5 4690k | NZXT Kraken x61 | MSI z97 Gaming 5 | MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova G2 750 G-Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2133mhz [2x8] | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO Series 250GB SSD NZXT H440 [black and Red]

Saving for a Dream rig :)

Love the way that people use Corsair marketing terms to describe which type of fans they need.

the pinnacle achievement of advertising

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Noctua Industrial PPC ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But seriously, I would go with Venturis or EK Vardars if not Noctua. The Vardars might be good if you use a radiator or are planning to. (btw, static pressure optimized fans work about as well as "air flow" fans)

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

Love the way that people use Corsair marketing terms to describe which type of fans they need.

the pinnacle achievement of advertising

Noctua Industrial PPC ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But seriously, I would go with Venturis or EK Vardars if not Noctua. The Vardars might be good if you use a radiator or are planning to. (btw, static pressure optimized fans work about as well as "air flow" fans)

I had no idea what other term to use :P Also is there a difference between the PWM variants of the Venturi fans?

Intel i5 4690k | NZXT Kraken x61 | MSI z97 Gaming 5 | MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova G2 750 G-Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2133mhz [2x8] | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO Series 250GB SSD NZXT H440 [black and Red]

Saving for a Dream rig :)