20-40 dollar gaming headphones?

OneMCGuy

I've been looking for some cheap gaming/multimedia headphones, around 4000 yen (43 cad/33 usd).

The things that seem to fit my needs well are the Creative SB Inferno and the Soundblaster Tactic3D Fury, but I would like some other suggestions and feedback.

Also, these headphones include microphones which I don't need as I have a USB mic that works fine.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K, GPU: MSI GTX 960 GAMING 4G, Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX, SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 24GB 1600, Mobo: MSI Z97A GAMING 6, HDD: WD Green 3TB, PSU: Corsair RM650

HP ENVY dv7-7200, CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM, GPU: GeForce GT 650M, HDD: Toshiba 500GB 7200rpm, RAM: Generic 16GB DDR3-1600

Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13" Early 2015, CPU: Intel Core i5-5257U, GPU: Integrated Iris Graphics 6100, SSD: 256gb PCIe Apple SSD, RAM: Onboard 8gb DDR3-1866

First, slapping gaming on an audio device usually means that it has surround (which you budget won't give that), so just gat something like skullcandy ink'd 2 which are excellent despite it being ear buds

First, slapping gaming on an audio device usually means that it has surround (which you budget won't give that), so just gat something like skullcandy ink'd 2 which are excellent despite it being ear buds

Skullcandy headphones are some of the worst stuff he can buy in this price range

worth a read:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/331886-71-headphones/

I have trouble beleiving that

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

What other headphones have you tried to claim they are shockingly good?

Really