GPU - Asus Strix Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 2gb GDDR5 OC 
RAM - Corsair Vengeance 16GB 
CPU COOLER - Cooler master Hyper 212 EVO 
Motherboard - Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 
PSU - Evga Supernova G2 650Watt 80+ gold 
Case - NZXT SOURCE 530 
Storage - 1tb WD blue 
some added fans as well 

Well, my PC crashes with the error 'Kernel Data inpage error, and sometimes with Critical Process died' this happens at least once or twice a day, I've got windows 8 (pirated *cough* scrub *cough*) Please help.

Case: Fractal Design R4 (x2 Noctua 140mm Fans, x2 Fractal Design Fans)            Processor: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.2GHz (Hyper 212 Evo)             Audioengine A5+ Black Speakers

Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G45 ATX LGA1155 Z77 DDR3                                           Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 1080 SC                                               Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Red

Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws X 4X4GB DDR3-1600                                                     Power Supply: OCZ Z-Series Semi Modular Gold 850W                 ASUS & LG 21.5 Monitor (Dual monitor arm)

Try flashing your bios . It helped me out a lot when my pc was acting weird

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Try with one stick of ram and if it happens again, try with the other 1. Test 1 stick at a time. If it still happens, reinstall windows.

If it still happens then I have no idea.

Case: Fractal Design R4 (x2 Noctua 140mm Fans, x2 Fractal Design Fans)            Processor: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.2GHz (Hyper 212 Evo)             Audioengine A5+ Black Speakers

Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G45 ATX LGA1155 Z77 DDR3                                           Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 1080 SC                                               Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Red

Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws X 4X4GB DDR3-1600                                                     Power Supply: OCZ Z-Series Semi Modular Gold 850W                 ASUS & LG 21.5 Monitor (Dual monitor arm)

Try flashing your bios . It helped me out a lot when my pc was acting weird

What do you mean by that?

Go to asus 's website , download the bios update for your board  and the bios flasher if it doesnt come with it .

Then use that utiliity to flash your bios . Just be sure to keep your pc powered WHATEVER THE COST while the bios are being flashed

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Go to asus 's website , download the bios update for your board  and the bios flasher if it doesnt come with it .

Then use that utiliity to flash your bios . Just be sure to keep your pc powered WHATEVER THE COST while the bios are being flashed

I am new to all of this, you guys are just making it seem more complicated, what is flashing, how do I even use that.

Where is the bios update in their website.

I'm not very familiar with asus's website .Basically , flashing is updating your motherboard's firmware ( the internal "os" of your motherboard)

You should find the required files with drivers and such , usually in the support or download section .

Here's a link :http://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/SABERTOOTH_990FX_R20/HelpDesk_Download/