H75 vs H80i in fractal define mini

Hello forum

I've been looking to get a water cooler for my build, but i dont know which one will fit the best. I've been looking at the h75 and the h80i (the price gap is no problem), but i know know which one will fit the best in my case (Fractal Define Design Mini).

I'd like it to be in the front of my pc, but is the tube long enogh? And if it doesnt, should i put it at the top or rear, and where will it fit?

And also, where do i connect the pump? I got an Asrock z97m anniversary

Thank you!

Simon

I would say get a 212 evo. it performs about the same as a 120mm aio. Its 240 or its not worth it

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

The Fractal Define Mini supports a 240MM radiator up the front, and for $65 the CoolerMaster Seidon is literally impossible to beat.

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M 86.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($64.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $64.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-08-19 02:15 EDT-0400

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

I would say get a 212 evo. it performs about the same as a 120mm aio. Its 240 or its not worth it

Thanks for the tip, but I'd like to go with a water cooler

The Fractal Define Mini supports a 240MM radiator up the front, and for $65 the CoolerMaster Seidon is literally impossible to beat.

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M 86.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($64.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $64.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-08-19 02:15 EDT-0400

I'm pretty sure it doesn't, as it wouldn't be possible to have more than 1 fan on the radiator, since the harddrive bay would block the bottom of the 240mm radiator

Thanks for the tip, but I'd like to go with a water cooler

I'm pretty sure it doesn't, as it wouldn't be possible to have more than 1 fan on the radiator, since the harddrive bay would block the bottom of the 240mm radiator

These are the cooling option on your case.

• Fan controller for 3 fans included
  • 1 rear Fractal Design 120mm @ 1200rpm (included)
  • 1 front Fractal Design 120mm @ 1200rpm (included)
  • 1 front 120mm fan (optional)
  • 1 top 120/140mm fan (optional)
  • 1 bottom 120mm fan (optional)
  • 1 side panel 120mm/140mm fan (optional)

From this info the best spot to put an AIO Cooler is the top if you can buy one that is 140mm (you would probably run into clearance issue with the side panel fan slot).  If your going with a 120-140mm AIO your going to want to buy the thickest rad version you can find and put a really good static pressure optimized fan on it (by going with an aftermarket fan you can get a better preforming quieter fan but they are like $20 for a quality one), but at this price point it'd be a waste of money you could get a better air cooler that would do the same or better but be quieter.  Single fan AIOs just aren't good.

I'm actually surprised by this my Fratcal Design Arc Mini R2 is similar in size as a matx case but supports 360mm rad (Top) and 240mm rad (front).

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump