Charger plugged in, not charging. | DELL Latitude E6410

f0dor
Go to solution Solved by QueenDemetria,

What health is the battery? and do you have Dell Feature Enhancement Pack installed?

OMG, forgot about this: Have you tired pressing Fn + F2 yet?(or Fn + F3)

@f0dor

Soo I yesterday plugged in my laptop to charge and left it there for some time and when I came back, it was on the same percentage of the battery saying that the charger was plugged in, but not charging. What the hell is that suppose to mean? Why won't it charge? And I swtiched to Windows 10 couple of hours before that.

Maybe a driver issue? Try installing all critical updates for Windows 10 from Dell.com

GO to device manager and check if everything is working good. 

Soo I yesterday plugged in my laptop to charge and left it there for some time and when I came back, it was on the same percentage of the battery saying that the charger was plugged in, but not charging. What the hell is that suppose to mean? Why won't it charge? And I swtiched to Windows 10 couple of hours before that.

What health is the battery? and do you have Dell Feature Enhancement Pack installed?

Usually one of two issues:

1) Failing battery

2) Incorrect or failing charger

Usually one of two issues:

1) Failing battery

2) Incorrect or failing charger

Or unplugged charger from the wall.

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 32GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Logitech G815 / Logitech G502 / Sennheiser HD 599

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / S23 Ultra

OMG, forgot about this: Have you tired pressing Fn + F2 yet?(or Fn + F3)

@f0dor

Yes! I pressed that just to see what it did and it did nothing as I observed so I forgot about it. It has like a battery sign on F2 key. So I presssed that again and it staarted charging. Thank you very much ;)

Yes! I pressed that just to see what it did and it did nothing as I observed so I forgot about it. It has like a battery sign on F2 key. So I presssed that again and it staarted charging. Thank you very much ;)

Sweet :) I forgot the older Latitudes had this feature lol.