How many systems can I install Windows 7 Professional on?

FineVisionz

So,  I recently upgraded my main system from Windows 7 professional to Windows 10.  Can I install windows 7 using the same key that I used on my main system?  And If I can,  could I install windows 10 on the other PC as well ?

So,  I recently upgraded my main system from Windows 7 professional to Windows 10.  Can I install windows 7 using the same key that I used on my main system?  And If I can,  could I install windows 10 on the other PC as well ?

1 PC per Key

you need a key that allows multiple pcs which cost more $$$$$$$$$$$$$

1 PC per Key

you need a key that allows multiple pcs which cost more $$$$$$$$$$$$$

How do I check to see If I can use the key multiple times?

And If I can,  could I install windows 10 on the other PC as well ?

That would kinda be a big exploit of the system, and when you upgrade your windows 7 to windows 10, it just gives you a key valid for windows 10, but you do have a month after installation to revert back to windows 7.

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

if your not sure 

you probbly can't

IDK how IT gets these keys for mass pc's

if you just bought a regular key at a store, you get one key. As far as I know in order to do multiply installations you need an enterprise edition, thats something businesses use.

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

The licence doesn't allow for use on multiple PCs, however I have one Win 7 Home installed on 3 PCs, and managed this by just calling the helpline and say that you want to reinstall. Your milage may vary on that though. 

Disclaimer : I might be wrong.

Since Windows 10 is free at the moment,  Could turn a USB into a bootable drive and put windows 10 on there and install windows 10 that way?

Could I take one of my old computers that had windows 7 pre installed from the store and some how get the windows key by using a program or something?

Since Windows 10 is free at the moment,  Could turn a USB into a bootable drive and put windows 10 on there and install windows 10 that way?

again, that would be quite an exploit if you could just download windows 10 from their website and install it (kinda a big mistake for a mutli-billion dollar company dont you think?). Upgrading to windows 10 is free, not just the software in general. If you have a valid key it will probably ask for, then yes, you could upgrade using a USB.

its technically not free.

its a free upgrade

so if you for say had an activated windows 7 you get upgraded to 10 free