League Of Legends World Championship

Hi there guys! 

Anyone here who's going to the League of Legends World Championship in November?

Me and some friend got the tickets, they were sold out after 1 min xD

It will be our first time going to Berlin, I'd like some advice on what to see and what to visit in the city :)

CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.00Ghz - Motherboard: ASRock Z97X Killer - RAM: HyperX Savage Kit 2 x 4 GB - GPU: Inno3D iChill Geforce GTX 970 Ultra - Case: NZXT Noctis 450 - Storage (1st): Samsung SSD 850 EVO 120GB - Storage (2nd): Seagate 2TB HDD - PSU: Evga Supernova 750 G2 80+ Gold

I'm more of a Dota fan myself and I'm loving The International currently. I might tune into it in novemeber but I probably won't go.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

If your in Berilin, check out the Jewish Museum there, it's a very different experience. The whole building layout is designed to make you feel, well... Have an experience. Also check out the Brandenburger Tor, or the Brandenburg Gate, It's a landmark of the cities history, and the struggle during soviet control, as it was split down the middle. Check up on Checkpoint Charlie, it's a little tourist trap shop near where one of the actual checkpoints on the Berlin wall was. And you can also check out just some of the places around there. Don't worry about not being able to speak german either, most germans can speak english with moderate proficiency. They take 6 years of it or so by the time they leave what we would consider High school.

Germany's got a lot of things to see. Wish I could make my way back there sometime, would love to see the places my families history is so deeply rooted in.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

• 2 weeks later...