Best Price to Performance (or Quality?) Wireless Headphones

Funnygatt

I have a habit of somehow destroying all wired headphones that I've ever used... Don't ask me how, but it happens.

With my recent pair I've gotten fed up and now I'm looking for a good pair of Wireless Headphones. I've been looking at the Sony DR-BTN200M's and they seem pretty good. I couldn't mind many reviews on it from reputable channels or sites, so I was wondering if there were any other options that the LTT community would suggest for me.

My budget isn't big whatsoever, probably under 100$. I do like Bass, but not so much it makes your ears bleed. I'm not too fussy about lows, mids and highs either.

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks! :)

i use the sennheiser HDR 120 wireless headphones. they're pretty cheap for sennheisers and the build quality is amazing!

sound is very good too :)

only con i can think of right now is that it uses radio to transmit the music, and the signal from my phone sometimes jams it a bit. (but only when using 4G/LTE)

i use the sennheiser HDR 120 wireless headphones. they're pretty cheap for sennheisers and the build quality is amazing!

sound is very good too :)

only con i can think of right now is that it uses radio to transmit the music, and the signal from my phone sometimes jams it a bit. (but only when using 4G/LTE)

I was looking at them, but the foam looks cheap and the whole using radio thing is a problem for me :P

In your budget? Have you considered maybe the Sony Pulse Elite? Its a headset rather than headphones but its wireless and very feature rich. Though meant for PS3/PS4 and like I use mine painlessly with a PC.

Likewise if you are worried about destroying cables have you considered headsets with removable/user replicable cables? Long ones, short ones, coiled ones, etc. If the cable is replicable it removes the cable as a major failure point for many people and lets you customize your headset to fulfill your needs and situation.

I have a habit of somehow destroying all wired headphones that I've ever used... Don't ask me how, but it happens.

With my recent pair I've gotten fed up and now I'm looking for a good pair of Wireless Headphones. I've been looking at the Sony DR-BTN200M's and they seem pretty good. I couldn't mind many reviews on it from reputable channels or sites, so I was wondering if there were any other options that the LTT community would suggest for me.

My budget isn't big whatsoever, probably under 100$. I do like Bass, but not so much it makes your ears bleed. I'm not too fussy about lows, mids and highs either.

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks! :)

I don't think getting a wireless headphone is the solution here if durability is the main concern. Get something with a detachable cable like the m40x instead.