Logitech G502 is a finger grip mouse?

dragoon20005

Looks like I am taking the plunge and getting a actual gaming mouse to replace my good old Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000

WOA5HA44-BULK-R-unit.jpg

I am looking for a finger grip mouse because of a thumb injury when I dislocated my thumb during weight lifting. So the thumb is out of position by a few millimeters when compared to the

left hand and gripping or using claw grip methods puts a strain on the right hand.

I was initially looking at the Logitech G502 which seems to allow me to use more of my index finger to fire and give more reach for my thumb 

28555_logitech%20g502%20proteus%20core%2

Or are there other suitable mouse out there?

Just a quick question

Regards

Dragoon20005

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

yeah it is and kinda tiring for me too.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

i palm grip my g502. Whats your hand span(make your hand as wide as possible(sorry if its hard due to your injury) and measure from your thumb to your pinkie. Just need to get an idea of your hand size before i can make a recommendation.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i palm grip my g502. Whats your hand span(make your hand as wide as possible(sorry if its hard due to your injury) and measure from your thumb to your pinkie. Just need to get an idea of your hand size before i can make a recommendation.

i measured around 8.5 inches here or 22.5cm

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

i measured around 8.5 inches here or 22.5cm

Your hands are a tad large but the G502 should feel pretty comfy for ya, yeah.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Your hands are a tad large but the G502 should feel pretty comfy for ya, yeah.

since you also have the exact same mouse

you think it fits my specs?

i gonna use it for online fps game called Mechwarrior Online

mostly my play style is long range sniper

so i need a mouse to aim well and stay put instead of the targeting reticle moving about when i press the buttons

since you also have the exact same mouse

you think it fits my specs?

i gonna use it for online fps game called Mechwarrior Online

mostly my play style is long range sniper

so i need a mouse to aim well and stay put instead of the targeting reticle moving about when i press the buttons

I actually don't have the exact same mouse but it's similar enough (M500). The sensor is super accurate (in the 502) and should definitely be good with sniping in CS:GO and that sort of thing. If you want to look at a mouse that would not cause strain but would require you to move your hands into a different grip than normal (potentially) then check out the Mionix Naos 7000. Great sensor and is built for comfort.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I actually don't have the exact same mouse but it's similar enough (M500). The sensor is super accurate (in the 502) and should definitely be good with sniping in CS:GO and that sort of thing. If you want to look at a mouse that would not cause strain but would require you to move your hands into a different grip than normal (potentially) then check out the Mionix Naos 7000. Great sensor and is built for comfort.

sad to say the Mionix mouse is not sold in Singapore

Looks like I am taking the plunge and getting a actual gaming mouse to replace my good old Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000

WOA5HA44-BULK-R-unit.jpg

I am looking for a finger grip mouse because of a thumb injury when I dislocated my thumb during weight lifting. So the thumb is out of position by a few millimeters when compared to the

left hand and gripping or using claw grip methods puts a strain on the right hand.

I was initially looking at the Logitech G502 which seems to allow me to use more of my index finger to fire and give more reach for my thumb 

28555_logitech%20g502%20proteus%20core%2

Or are there other suitable mouse out there?

Just a quick question

Regards

Dragoon20005

Why don't you look at zowie mice or G303?

G502 is more like a palm and claw grip mice depending on size. FK2/1 are more suited torwards fingertip and claw. G303 is also good as long as you give it sometime to adjust to. It feels awkward at first but it becomes really comfortable later on..

M95 uses a avago 9800 laser sensor. It has inconsistent accleration compared to that of the pmw3366. Naga is decent but the sensor implementation with the razer synpase software is pretty bad compared to that of the deathadder chroma/2013.

Edit: Your old mouse looks like a ambidexitrous mouse. If you really like that old shape of your microsoft mouse. You should look torwards stuff that have similar shape to that of the wmo 1.1a

http://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=MOS-FK1

http://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=MOS-FK2

http://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=MOS-ZA11

http://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=MOS-ZA13

http://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=MOS-ZA12

update

bought the mouse, mouse is great

but the software is a let down for me

the moment i try to link the profile to a game that is not in the profile list

it just crash

reinstall 2 times just to be sure

gave up on the third try

so i just took the older profile for Mechwarrior 4 and modify the buttons assignment so that the dpi up and down becomes the back and forward buttons or mapping in my Mechwarrior Online game.

update

bought the mouse, mouse is great

but the software is a let down for me

the moment i try to link the profile to a game that is not in the profile list

it just crash

reinstall 2 times just to be sure

gave up on the third try

so i just took the older profile for Mechwarrior 4 and modify the buttons assignment so that the dpi up and down becomes the back and forward buttons or mapping in my Mechwarrior Online game.

I assume you're using the gaming software and not whatever the low-end one is called? Setpoint or whatever?

I assume you're using the gaming software and not whatever the low-end one is called? Setpoint or whatever?

yea its Logitech own Gaming profile software

yea its Logitech own Gaming profile software

Hmmm...

That's bizarre. I might contact Logitech support about that.