Fun little game spooky's house of jumpscares

spartaman64

http://store.steampowered.com/app/356670/

I really liked this game and in my opinion it was more scary than fnaf.

So if you put a password into an arcade machine it shows a cutscene that gives you the story of how spooky became a ghost. So it showed her as a cute little girl on halloween and she really wanted to scare someone but thats sort of hard to do when you are a cute little girl. But then she succeeded and that person had a gun and well you can extrapolate what happens next

i actually cried during this part 

Fnaf isn't scary though, it persists off of jump scares entirely.

If you really want to play a scary game, go get amnesia. Very few jump scares, it just sets the perfect atmosphere and gameplay to help keep your anxiety peeked.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Fnaf isn't scary though, it persists off of jump scares entirely.

If you really want to play a scary game, go get amnesia. Very few jump scares, it just sets the perfect atmosphere and gameplay to help keep your anxiety peeked.

i played amnesia and there some parts of this game i think they basically copied from amnesia but its different enough that ill give it a pass

this is that game that starts out cute and ends up horable.

So if you put a password into an arcade machine it shows a cutscene that gives you the story of how spooky became a ghost. So it showed her as a cute little girl on halloween and she really wanted to scare someone but thats sort of hard to do when you are a cute little girl. But then she succeeded and that person had a gun and well you can extrapolate what happens next

i actually cried during this part

this is that game that starts out cute and ends up horable.

oops accidently put the spoiler in the quote

When i was a small squaker i couldnt even play cod zombies

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Had this for a couple of months, it's funny as it does tend to scare me.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000