Upgraded to Win 10 - Now SLI wont work.

KieranFretwell

I upgraded to windows 10 yesterday and installed the latest drivers from Nvidia, now my computer is not detecting my second card any ideas on what to do?

I upgraded to windows to yesterday and installed the latest drivers from Nvidia, now my computer is not detecting my second card any ideas on what to do?

You could try switching the graphics cards in your system.

My i5 6500 is bad and can't even maintain 4.5ghz, and 4.4ghz causes it to slowly become unstable over weeks with a vcore of 1.395. FML

One idea:  Send me a 780 Ti.  You did say any idea ;)

Another idea is to simply  wait it out on 10.  It's doubtful that SLI will be unavailable forever.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

Early adopter tax

Go back to win 8.1 and wait it out

I fixed it, re-installing the drivers and then following this guide did the trick I guess it's not an early adopter tax after all.

(

)

I fixed it, re-installing the drivers and then following this guide did the trick I guess it's not an early adopter tax after all.

The fact you have to do all of that, instead of just checking a radio button, makes it an early adopter tax lol

Just cause it works in the end, doesn't change the fact it should have worked the first time