anyone have the same issue on TW3 patch 1.07

I can almost read your text with that font.

But for troubleshooting I need more info, show some graphs with GPU usage and temperature and so on. Does it happen on certain moments or is it random? Does it still happen if you rollback to 1.06? Are your drivers up to date? How long does it stutter for and how often do they appear?

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Mine has been having random crashes. Reinstalled, same issue. otherwise no

MOBO- MSI z97 gaming 5  CPU- I5 4690k   GPU- G1 Gaming gtx970  RAM- 16gb Corsair Vegeance  PSU- Corsair RM650  COOLING- Corsair H110iGT 

STORAGE- AMD r7 120gb SSD / 500gb HDD  CASE- Phanteks Enthoo Luxe   Sound-  Logitech z506 / Corsair Void  Peripherals- G710, G502

I had the same issue! Reinstalled Nvidia drivers and it runs amazingly for me, even better then the before

@Myocardial Infarction

Remember to follow your topic to receive notifications.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Nope. It's on your end. Try verifying your game data, check for hardware issues, update/reinstall drivers, etc.

PD: Comic Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans!!!!!!!!

i was crashing right after updating to 1.07 but i reinstalled my graphics drivers and havent had any of the issues people seem to be having except achievements not updating.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

• 3 weeks later...

Nope. It's on your end. Try verifying your game data, check for hardware issues, update/reinstall drivers, etc.

PD: Comic Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans!!!!!!!!

done all of that... it still persists... dunno what has happened... it is not like this before.

I can almost read your text with that font.

But for troubleshooting I need more info, show some graphs with GPU usage and temperature and so on. Does it happen on certain moments or is it random? Does it still happen if you rollback to 1.06? Are your drivers up to date? How long does it stutter for and how often do they appear?

how to do a roll back?

the stuttering ranges from 2~6 seconds... and its unbearable...

GPU usage varies bet 0~ 99

stuttering randomly occurs everywhere even in cutscenes..

Drivers are up to date... even redownloaded the w3 ...