Swagbucks.com Long Term Review: Earn giftcards for free

Hey guys.  I have read a lot of you putting some negative reviews of swagbucks, but I will say that I really do use it, and I really do earn some money from it.  Like I said in my review, it is not a "Life Changing" amount, but it is a great way to save up some money for something nice.  A new graphics card for example.  I really dont do much with it and I earn upwards of $50 or more a month.  The apps work ok, I will not say they are amazing because they arent.  If you do just a little daily, most of which can be done while you are doing your normal online routine or even while gaming, you can bring in afew extra bucks.  If anyone would like to talk about it, feel free to message me and I am happy to show you how I do it.

Thanks for posting this! This looks like a nice way to earn some extra money and have something to do while watching streams, youtube etc. I'll definately try this out.

EDIT: For some reason the "get started" button to create an account doesn't work, is it just me or is it the website?

EDIT 2: It seems like swagbucks isn't available in the netherlands ;(

somebody that uses this wanna pm me a referral link? somebody might as well get something out of it too (is it against coc to ask for a ref link to be PM'd?)

edit: got one

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q