nzxt h440 stock fans good ?

megatronends

i am planning to buy nzxt h440. it comes with 4 stock fans. i want to if they are any good or should i buy noctua black fans to replace them. also can someone please tell which noctua model is for airflow one and which is for static pressure ?

They are actually pretty good, I have't yet replaced the fans on my Noctis 450 (Same fans) because they actually run pretty well, and to a good noise level, they are like the Corsair AF fans, they are FN V2's 1 140mm and 3 120's in the front

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

The stock ones are decent , pretty silent but they dont push a lot of air .

I own the H440 , and the only change is that i changed out the stock 140mm exhaust to a Glide Stream 140mm ( any high AF fan will do , the back is very open ) .. 

The Subwoofer 

Ryzen 7 1700  /// Noctua NH-L9X65 /// Noctua NF-P14s Redux 1200PWM

ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac /// 16GB DDR4 G.Skill TridentZ 3066Mhz

Zotac GTX1080 Mini 

EVGA Supernova G3 650W 

Samsung 960EVO 250GB + WD Blue 2TB

i am planning to buy nzxt h440. it comes with 4 stock fans. i want to if they are any good or should i buy noctua black fans to replace them. also can someone please tell which noctua model is for airflow one and which is for static pressure ?

First try the fans out. If you don't like them, then replace them later on with high quality fans.

Those don't need to be Noctuas. There are plenty of good fans out there for far less money.

theyre fine

not as quiet as noctua or fractal design or bequiet, but they push enough air to keep your PC cool

try them first and if you find them too loud then replace them

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

They're alright, shift a decent amount of air and are decently quiet, still glad to have replaced them with AF120's though! PWM Goodness  :D

They are okay. Currently I am having trouble keeping positive air pressure with them due to having a blower style GPU cooler and 2x 140mm fans in the top on a radiator. The stock fans on the front don't supply enough air (full speed) with the front panel on even though the top fans are at 30% speed. To keep positive pressure I keep the front panel off most of the time.