Data not showing up after copying to new partition

So recently I bought an SSD to replace my HDD as a boot disk, and I've installed Windows, no problems, everything works fine. 

I want to get rid of Windows on my current HDD but keep all the media and games I have stored on it, so I created a separate partition to move all the stuff I want to keep to, and then format what's left of Windows and expand the media partition.

However, I started off by copying my SteamApps folder (not cutting, just in case something goes wrong) and it looks like it went fine. I can see the media showing up, and it says it's there. But when I boot into my SSD and look, it says the partition is empty. Nothing's there.

Any ideas?

CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.5 Ghz MOBO: MSI 970 Gaming GPU: Asus R9 290 Direct CU II RAM: G.Skill 2x4 GB 1333 Mhz

PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: Enermax Ostrog SSD: Crucial MX200 250 GB HDD: Seagate Baracuda 1TB

Are you sure you aren't looking at the formatted windows folder?

Open disk manager (start button > right click my computer > manage > disk management)

Select the partition you made as your backup for your stuff and right click it, see if you can change the drive letter.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015