Is My Final PC Build Good? Are There any Improvements That I Should Make? :)

Are There any Improvements That I Should Make? :)

These Are My Parts :

CPU : Intel i5 4460 Quad Core CPU (3.20GHz, 6MB Cache, 84W, Graphics, Turbo Boost Technology, Socket 1150).

MoBo : ASRock H97 Anniversary - motherboard - ATX - LGA1150 Socket(H97ANNIVERSARY).

GPU : EVGA Nvidia GTX 970 SSC ACX Cooling 2.0 4 GB Graphics Card.

RAM : HyperX FURY Series 8GB (2x 4GB) DDR3 1866MHz CL10 DIMM Memory Module Kit - Blue.

Storage : WD 1TB 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive - Caviar Blue.

SSD Storage : Samsung 2.5-Inch 120 GB 850 EVO Solid State Drive.

Optical Drive : Asus DVD-RW Bulk Drive (DRW-24F1ST, S-ATA, DVDR: 24x, CD-R: 48x, E-Green, Disc Encryption II).

Extra Fans : Corsair Air Series AF120-LED 120mm Quiet Edition High Airflow LED Fan - Blue (Dual Pack).

Case : Corsair CC-9011058-WW Carbide Series SPEC-03 Windowed Mid Tower ATX Gaming Case with LED Fan - Black/Blue.

PSU : EVGA Supernova 550 W Gs Gold 80+ Modular Power Supply Unit.

This is what I have decided to use in my final build! If you have any advice or suggestions on different parts I should use ( I'm not sure If the PSU will support my build, so if you could help me with that!). By the way, this is my First ever PC Build so If you have any tips or tricks you would like to share, Please feel free! :)

Looks good!

Just take your time and be wary of ESD. Make sure all connections are secure and you should be fine. It's not as hard as some people make it out to be.

That's not supposed to do that....

Looks great

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

Are There any Improvements That I Should Make? :)

These Are My Parts :

CPU : Intel i5 4460 Quad Core CPU (3.20GHz, 6MB Cache, 84W, Graphics, Turbo Boost Technology, Socket 1150).

MoBo : ASRock H97 Anniversary - motherboard - ATX - LGA1150 Socket(H97ANNIVERSARY).

GPU : EVGA Nvidia GTX 970 SSC ACX Cooling 2.0 4 GB Graphics Card.

RAM : HyperX FURY Series 8GB (2x 4GB) DDR3 1866MHz CL10 DIMM Memory Module Kit - Blue.

Storage : WD 1TB 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive - Caviar Blue.

SSD Storage : Samsung 2.5-Inch 120 GB 850 EVO Solid State Drive.

Optical Drive : Asus DVD-RW Bulk Drive (DRW-24F1ST, S-ATA, DVDR: 24x, CD-R: 48x, E-Green, Disc Encryption II).

Extra Fans : Corsair Air Series AF120-LED 120mm Quiet Edition High Airflow LED Fan - Blue (Dual Pack).

Case : Corsair CC-9011058-WW Carbide Series SPEC-03 Windowed Mid Tower ATX Gaming Case with LED Fan - Black/Blue.

PSU : EVGA Supernova 550 W Gs Gold 80+ Modular Power Supply Unit.

This is what I have decided to use in my final build! If you have any advice or suggestions on different parts I should use ( I'm not sure If the PSU will support my build, so if you could help me with that!). By the way, this is my First ever PC Build so If you have any tips or tricks you would like to share, Please feel free! :)

Pretty good you could tone down the ram to 1600MHz save some money as that's all you'll need 

http://www.reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap/ Pick up cheap legit windows here, I've been using it for months on my desktop with no problems

CPU: i5-4690K @ 4.0GHz GPU: Gigabyte Gtx 970 WindForce MOBO: Gigabyte Z97 Gaming-3 CASE: Corsair Carbide 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 4GBx4  MOUSE: CM Mizar KEYBOARD: Logitec G110

Pretty good you could tone down the ram to 1600MHz save some money as that's all you'll need 

http://www.reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap/ Pick up cheap legit windows here, I've been using it for months on my desktop with no problems

I woud change to 16000Mhz but it's actually cheaper in Ireland to get 1866Mhz :)

No Aftermarket Cooler?

I don't think I'll need it as i don't plan on overclocking, I'll just use the stock cooler.

Not a big fan of ASRock boards, but otherwise it looks fine. The EVGA GS is a good choice for the psu and it will easily handle the build.

I woud change to 16000Mhz but it's actually cheaper in Ireland to get 1866Mhz :)

Oh nice! and don't worry about aftermarket coolers... I don't understand why people think you NEED them for cpu's that don't overclock...

CPU: i5-4690K @ 4.0GHz GPU: Gigabyte Gtx 970 WindForce MOBO: Gigabyte Z97 Gaming-3 CASE: Corsair Carbide 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

Not a big fan of ASRock boards, but otherwise it looks fine. The EVGA GS is a good choice for the psu and it will easily handle the build.

Thanks, I wasn't sure about that psu! Is there any other Mobos that you can recommend for roughly the same price, maybe from a more popular/reliable company? :)

Thanks, I wasn't sure about that psu! Is there any other Mobos that you can recommend for roughly the same price, maybe from a more popular/reliable company? :)

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/gigabyte-motherboard-gab85hd3 Good motherboard, but I'm not sure if it's better/worse than the one you selected but it is a very good one for non-overclocking