Closest thing to Most Wanted?

WillFromGA

I freaking loved NFS: Most Wanted (The original) and was wondering what other games are like it.

I like customization cars and the variety of cars. Preferably street racing but off road is fine. Also, I'm not a car fanatic so I don't really care what cars are in the game.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

GTA 5?  :lol:

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I too love Most Wanted. The only thing I've found that's anywhere close to it (really) is the actual game.

There's a PC version. Though I don't think you can buy it anymore and would have to "borrow" it. 

Do note that there are mods for it tho. So it doesn't have to look like a 2005 PS2 game.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

There is a new need for speed most wanted game that came out in 2012. I don't know if it is as good as the 2005 one though.

But I guess you knew that...

weiners

I too love Most Wanted. The only thing I've found that's anywhere close to it (really) is the actual game.

There's a PC version. Though I don't think you can buy it anymore and would have to "borrow" it. 

Do note that there are mods for it tho. So it doesn't have to look like a 2005 PS2 game.

you can order on amazon 

The Crew has customization very reminiscent from the old need for speeds. it also has a large playground, be it a bit empty...

Burnout paradise is also a very good game.

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

NFS MW + Modern Rockport

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

GTA

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub