Render Error and Game Crashing

For the past two and a half years Ive been using the GeForce Nvidia 560 SE 1gb. Its been getting by great, until the last month or so. This whole school year I never played much video games due to studies but when school got close to ending I started playing again. I get the render error," FGXRenderer11:Present.failed hr=DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED. Driver failure" I also get another driver failure that I havent been able to record since its a pop up and it disappears before I can write it down. My other specs are:

Windows 7 64 Bit

12 gb Ram

880 Watt PSU

AMD FX 6200 3.8 GHz 6 core

DVI to HDMI Cable for GPU to Moniter

The games ive been playing recently are: Civ V, Payday 2, and Planetside 2

EDIT: Should I just get a new card? Im thinking of an HD Radeon 7970 or a 7950

@theman5th If you don't have enough time to write it down get a screen shot of it. Also have you tried updating your drivers?

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

For the past two and a half years Ive been using the GeForce Nvidia 560 SE 1gb. Its been getting by great, until the last month or so. This whole school year I never played much video games due to studies but when school got close to ending I started playing again. I get the render error," FGXRenderer11:Present.failed hr=DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED. Driver failure" I also get another driver failure that I havent been able to record since its a pop up and it disappears before I can write it down. My other specs are:

Windows 7 64 Bit

12 gb Ram

880 Watt PSU

AMD FX 6200 3.8 GHz 6 core

DVI to HDMI Cable for GPU to Moniter

The games ive been playing recently are: Civ V, Payday 2, and Planetside 2

update your drivers and your clocks might be unstable, so increase the voltage or lower thew GPU clock and try that and see if it works. Maybe you will only be able to fix that by replacing you cards BIOS.

update your drivers and your clocks might be unstable, so increase the voltage or lower thew GPU clock and try that and see if it works. Maybe you will only be able to fix that by replacing you cards BIOS.

Ill try that. The only thing that I know of to use is the EVGA Precision, would that work?

@theman5th If you don't have enough time to write it down get a screen shot of it. Also have you tried updating your drivers?

Ive updated all my drivers

Ill try that. The only thing that I know of to use is the EVGA Precision, would that work?

Ive updated all my drivers

yep, doe I recommend MSI Afterburner more, cuz it looks a bit better, but yea, I also have EVGA PRecision X too