Does adding more ram make any difference ?

Hey im new in this forum , my pc specs are ↓

Penitum ® Dual Core CPU  E5700 @3.00GHz 3.00GHz

Ram : 2GB 

32bit OS 

500gb HDD

ETC... +  no graphics card .. 

i thought i should add more ram on this pc so that i get some extra fps on gaming or to get more on my pc performance which i really need , so im planning to buy another 4gb ram to add , But will this change make any difference ? would it increase the performance of my pc ?? i really need to know and im running on Windows 8.1 pro with media center Planning to upgrade to Windows 10 :):P 

post-241553-0-58499200-1435992173_thumb.

Adding 4 more GB to your system won't do much, since a 32-bit system only supports up to 4GBs of RAM. An extra stick of 2GB can help depending on your game.

No graphics card = you're running games off of the internal graphics chip on your CPU. 

Perhaps try some case-by-case improvements to games such as lowering quality, finding some performance improvement mods, etc.

This might help: 

Adding 4 more GB to your system won't do much, since a 32-bit system only supports up to 4GBs of RAM. An extra stick of 2GB can help depending on your game.

No graphics card = you're running games off of the internal graphics chip on your CPU. 

Perhaps try some case-by-case improvements to games such as lowering quality, finding some performance improvement mods, etc.

Does this mean i can't add  4 gb ram on my 33bit system ?  it won't support ? 

Does this mean i can't add 4 gb ram on my 33bit system ? it won't support ?

It will only support 3.25-3.5 depending on your components. Going up 1gb of ram is not an improvement that justifies the cost. I did that on my old pc and saw literally no performance gain.
Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

Does this mean i can't add  4 gb ram on my 33bit system ?  it won't support ? 

Correct

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

Can i override the system and make 4gb1x & 2gb1x work ? 

It will support it, but will limited to using only 4.

And if you are not using all 2gb right now, it won't change anything.

Can i override the system and make 4gb1x & 2gb1x work ? 

You can plug in 6gb just fine but windows will only recognize 3.5gb of the 6gb.

Okay but in 64bit OS will recognize full 6gb ram ? 

Do you have a 64bit OS? Nope.

What if i install windows 10 in 64bit ? is it possible to add 8gb /16gb of ram then ? 

Why the hell would you need that much ram for a first gen Pentium, it makes no sense to have more then 4gb on that thing to be honest.

Sorry that i didn't mention actually i was talking about gaming pc's ram cause when i will have that i will use 64bit os that's all Thanks for the help .