He's in my mind!

Lightning

what the fuck...

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Goddamn Akinator, it always blows my mind. Does anybody know how it works?

Telling bad jokes since 1996

Intel i5 3470/ Asus P8B75-V / 8GB 1333mhz cheap ass Kingston Ram  / XFX R9 390 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB / Crucial MX 100 256GB / Antec EA650W / Samsung SyncMaster P2370 / Steelseries Apex [RAW] / Logitech G400s / NZXT Phantom White / Moto G 2015 8GB

Dat Genie

"Does your character get sick a lot"

Illuminati!!!!!!!!

Slick, THEY KNOW!!!!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Goddamn Akinator, it always blows my mind. Does anybody know how it works?

You go through a bunch of options, something around up to thirty, I believe. Through these options, it narrows down the character to a certain point. If, after X amount of options, Akinator cannot come up with anyone, you submit who it is, and a photo of them. (Optional.) The more people who do this, the more sharp and precise the answer becomes, allowing for more people to have it guessed. There's up to thirty questions I believe, and five options for each. That's 30^5 possibilities. (24,300,000.) Which is plenty to guess anybody substantial enough.

Edit: Looks like there's more than 30 options if you keep hitting continue. 

Edit 2: Akinator managed to guess Xbox Ahoy after 51 questions.

Edit 3: He even managed Paul from Newegg / Paul's Hardware. Very impressed.

It didn't work for me ... So sad ... I thought of Will Graham/ Hugh Dancy ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

It didn't work for me ... So sad ... I thought of Will Graham/ Hugh Dancy ... 

It worked for me. I got Vanessa Hudgens. God damn, she is hot, i can't stop thinking.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

It worked for me. I got Vanessa Hudgens. God damn, she is hot, i can't stop thinking.

The " Probably " , " Probably not " and " Don't know " answer might have screwed with the result ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

It guessed a Czech singer after 7 questions... what kind of sorcery is this

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5-4690K | Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: Kingston Savage 4x4GB | GPU: Asus Strix GTX970 | PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 Evo | Storage: MX100 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 evo | Case: NZXT H440

I've always wondered how does this work? Even obscure anime characters were on there...

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case