Is Batman Arkham Knight fixed yet? (sharing news updates here)

randy hutajulu

Its still a piece of shit.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Its still a piece of shit.

Is there any information about the re-release of this game?

Damn.. I want this

Is there any information about the re-release of this game?

Damn.. I want this

I only own the Game because i bought a 980Ti. What i´ve seen so far, its not the best Game of the Arkham Series. Many boring Minigames and the demand to play this Game is aimed for 5 years old.

And no way i would buy it, after what rocksteady did.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

I only own the Game because i bought a 980Ti. What i´ve seen so far, its not the best Game of the Arkham Series. Many boring Minigames and the demand to play this Game is aimed for 5 years old.

And no way i would buy it, after what rocksteady did.

yea... i think not every arkham games are good. especially the arkham origins. damn... that was an ugly game. i didn't even finish it lol

but, yea... this one impress me a bit with their trailers and gameplay reviews. i just want to play it, that's it. will i finish it or not, i don't know just yet hahaha...

is there any solid information about when they will launch the finish product sir?

yea... i think not every arkham games are good. especially the arkham origins. damn... that was an ugly game. i didn't even finish it lol

but, yea... this one impress me a bit with their trailers and gameplay reviews. i just want to play it, that's it. will i finish it or not, i don't know just yet hahaha...

is there any solid information about when they will launch the finish product sir?

There is no new Releasedate yet.

Well you can't really count Arkham Origins as that was made by a different studio and didn't even have the same voice actors...

I hope they fired iron galaxy

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Well you can't really count Arkham Origins as that was made by a different studio and didn't even have the same voice actors...

yea.. honestly, i don't understand why WB makes some bad decisions like these. first, they ruined arkham origins, and now arkham knight.

yea.. honestly, i don't understand why WB makes some bad decisions like these. first, they ruined arkham origins, and now arkham knight.

I enjoyed Arkham origin I got to beat up thugs, do pradator combat, and have some fun boss fights.

With the PC release of knight you have awful performance and very good boss fights(I don't count tank bosses).

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

Wrong Target. WB and Rocksteady are the only one to blame.

I enjoyed Arkham origin I got to beat up thugs, do pradator combat, and have some fun boss fights.

With the PC release of knight you have awful performance and very good boss fights(I don't count tank bosses).

In my opinion, arkham city is a way better game rather than origins. I was get bored by origins and decided to stop playing it lol.

Wrong Target. WB and Rocksteady are the only one to blame.

I think they just don't care that much with PC gamers since the console version has no problem at all.

In my opinion, arkham city is a way better game rather than origins. I was get bored by origins and decided to stop playing it lol.

Agree that city was still the better game by far though...

I think they just don't care that much with PC gamers since the console version has no problem at all.

And they are not alone. Many Companies dont care much about PC and give us ridiculous Ports.

And they are not alone. Many Companies dont care much about PC and give us ridiculous Ports.

to be honest i was a console gamer and i was so happy about that.

years ago i decided to sell my soul into PC. i built a quite capable PC. and to be honest, i'm disappointed many many times especially on the last 2 years.

if u're also console gamer. u'll find out that somehow console games (especially the exclusive titles) are very very well made, well designed, well written, well packaged, and performs well.

it seems like game developers are a lot more serious when they're making games for consoles.

sad fact

I lucked out with this game i think. It ran ok-ish on win7, it would stutter when turning around but other then that i would get ~60fps everywhere on 1080p with everything maxed (no AA, i never use AA). I've even played this on 1440p and it still ran fine around 45 fps. Now that i upgraded to win10, even the stutter is gone and the game is running perfectly. I think its still missing some effects and there's no xfire support but it is entirely playable for me. Except for the occasional crash of course.... which are very annoying.

The game itself is awesome, with the moves and stuff available i'd even dare to say it's better then arkham city. It just needs a lot of optimizations and support for higher framerates. which should be coming this month... at least that's what they say.... i guess we'll see

I have no signature

I lucked out with this game i think. It ran ok-ish on win7, it would stutter when turning around but other then that i would get ~60fps everywhere on 1080p with everything maxed (no AA, i never use AA). I've even played this on 1440p and it still ran fine around 45 fps. Now that i upgraded to win10, even the stutter is gone and the game is running perfectly. I think its still missing some effects and there's no xfire support but it is entirely playable for me. Except for the occasional crash of course.... which are very annoying.

The game itself is awesome, with the moves and stuff available i'd even dare to say it's better then arkham city. It just needs a lot of optimizations and support for higher framerates. which should be coming this month... at least that's what they say.... i guess we'll see

Yea.. Im counting on that too.

And i think, "better than arkham knight" is a must. That's their first task.

I really want to play this game.

Is "normal" still the highest texture option until now?

Update on patch planned for release in August http://steamcommunity.com/games/208650/announcements/detail/145589580833757497

As an update, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Rocksteady and our partners are targeting an interim patch update for existing players to be released in August. This update will address many of the issues we listed in our June 27 update. We will provide additional details as we finalize that interim patch over the coming weeks.

We would like to thank you for your continued patience and invaluable feedback. We are continuing to monitor and listen for any additional issues and are driving towards a full update for everyone as quickly as we possibly can.

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment

Should be fixed this month

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Update on patch planned for release in August http://steamcommunity.com/games/208650/announcements/detail/145589580833757497

As an update, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Rocksteady and our partners are targeting an interim patch update for existing players to be released in August. This update will address many of the issues we listed in our June 27 update. We will provide additional details as we finalize that interim patch over the coming weeks.

We would like to thank you for your continued patience and invaluable feedback. We are continuing to monitor and listen for any additional issues and are driving towards a full update for everyone as quickly as we possibly can.

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment

Should be fixed this month

Nice info. Thank u so much sir. Lets hope they dont delay more