Do i have a intergrated motherboard?

I used a program to see which motherboard i have and it says that i have model: acer x3990(cpu 1) does it mean that i have integrated cpu or integrated motherboard, sorry for being a noob

nothings intergrated thats just the motherboard name and cpu1 means it has one socket

https://images.discountelectronics.com/images/model_images/12038Large.jpg

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

But the thing is a have a quite alright cpu i5 2320 3ghz quad core, i wonder if i can upgrade my graphics card because atm i only have amd radeon 5450

But the thing is a have a quite alright cpu i5 2320 3ghz quad core, i wonder if i can upgrade my graphics card because atm i only have amd radeon 5450

You can upgrade, but looks like you're going to need a low profile and single slot GPU... and with that specs all GPUs are shit

This is a signature.

You can upgrade, but looks like you're going to need a low profile and single slot GPU... and with that specs all GPUs are shit

I know and will this be a good graphics card to upgrade to? http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/datorkomponenter/201190-asus_geforce_gt_730_2gb_low_profile
Btw i have a old big case while my current setup has a mini case, im wondering if i could move all components from the mini case to my old bigger case.
By the way i have a 230W psu that wont power a 730 that well so i wonder if i could use a old psu that is 500w on my computer.

I know and will this be a good graphics card to upgrade to? http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/datorkomponenter/201190-asus_geforce_gt_730_2gb_low_profile

Btw i have a old big case while my current setup has a mini case, im wondering if i could move all components from the mini case to my old bigger case.

Yes, you can move the parts to a bigger case. Then you could get a bigger graphics card, but then you'd probably need a bigger power supply.

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

I know and will this be a good graphics card to upgrade to? http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/datorkomponenter/201190-asus_geforce_gt_730_2gb_low_profile

In that case that GPU won't fit, it's like 2 slots wide

EDIT: the best LP 1 slot GPU I'd find is a GT 740...

By the way i have a 230W psu that wont power a 730 that well so i wonder if i could use a old psu that is 500w on my computer.

If that PSU can power a 5450, can power a GT 730.

im wondering if i could move all components from the mini case to my old bigger case.

If you've a case with full PCI height you'd move the components and save for a decent GPU like a GTX 750 Ti

This is a signature.

you can get 750ti/650ti low profile

skip 730

you are not actually upgrading if you buy that card.

The old computer case is acer m5300 and my current is acer aspire x3990 and by the way i have a 500W psu in my old computer that i wonder i could power my acer aspire x3990 parts. Btw the psu in my acer aspire x3990 is only 230W

you can get 750ti/650ti low profile

skip 730

you are not actually upgrading if you buy that card.

Those won't fit in his case, for GPUs he has only 1 slot of width

This is a signature.

I also dont know if my motherboard is compatible with a 750ti 

The old computer case is acer m5300 and my current is acer aspire x3990 and by the way i have a 500W psu in my old computer that i wonder i could power my acer aspire x3990 parts. Btw the psu in my acer aspire x3990 is only 230W

If that old PC isn't from 2000, you can power your system.

But as said, move your components and save for a GTX 750 Ti

I also dont know if my motherboard is compatible with a 750ti 

You already have a PCI-e x16 slot proven to be working

PS: don't forget to follow your own threads and quote people you want to reply

This is a signature.

I bought the acer aspire in 2010 and doesnt it prove that my pc can handle the 750 ti cuz i5 2320 can handle a 960.

but the only thing im worried about is the motherboard cuz i really dont know which specs it has or if its compatible, btw potatoes are u sure that its compatible with 750 ti?

I bought the acer aspire in 2010 and doesnt it prove that my pc can handle the 750 ti cuz i5 2320 can handle a 960.

but the only thing im worried about is the motherboard cuz i really dont know which specs it has or if its compatible, btw potatoes are u sure that its compatible with 750 ti?

Yes, it's compatible with a GTX 750 Ti. I mentioned that GPU because it isn't excessively price for a beginner and gives nice performance. You could put a GTX 970 if you wanted, but you'd have to get a quality PSU.

If you want to take a GTX 750 TI then, make sure it's the model with 2 GB of VRAM.

Of course, in the other case not in the small one.

This is a signature.

And my old psu in my m5300 is 500w is it enough and will it work to power everything with a 750 ti

And my old psu in my m5300 is 500w is it enough and will it work to power everything with a 750 ti

Yes, the GTX 750 Ti doesn't need a lot of power, and looking to the original specs of a M5300 it's to power a similar amount of power

how is this different?

than this?

top from your link 740
bottom 750ti

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127836

Those two takes two slots, the 740 I linked is single slot.
But if he's changing his case then he shouldn't spend the extra on a LP GPU.

This is a signature.

This is a signature.

Btw can i use a regular 750 ti or do i have to have a low profile one?

Neither... I presume it means that there's either 1 CPU installed or supports only 1 CPU.

EDIT: Could be integrated CPU actually, although those are pretty rare in desktops

Be afraid, as we're arriving at low power times they're turning more common. Here for example the prebuilt range of 250-500 € is spammed with J2900

This is a signature.

um i didnt understand
should i go with the 750 ti non low profile? cuz thats the one i really want

Btw can i use a regular 750 ti or do i have to have a low profile one?

If you're changing your case you can use a regular one (like that one you showed to me) and I strongly recommend you to take a regular one to avoid noise and thermal problems.

In your little case a low profile 750 Ti wouldn't fit because you've the PCIe x16 slot right in the end of the case and the 750 Ti takes 2 slots and thus doesn't fit.

um i didnt understand

I was replying the other guy :P

This is a signature.

But will the 750 normal version fit cuz it looks like a really big card and my motherboard is pretty little
the current graphics card i have is amd hd 6450 512mb and it fits.