Console killer build

Guest GRRigger

completelly informative build

PC about $500 including  mouse and keyboard

What do you think ? :D http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1kuau

I think it would be neck to neck with consoles performance wise.

BTW: the case is killer :D It would need some ghetto modding, but it would be bangin for so little money

CARAATX-238WR.jpg

its certainly a console killer good specs although I would've gone with an ssd if I could because of the load times.

My god that case is ugly.

funny, i saw many build with it allready. looks like people really like the side panel with fan.

If possible you could always go for a mini-ITX build. Then I would resemble the console a bit more and be an easier transition from console to PC.

If possible you could always go for a mini-ITX build. Then I would resemble the console a bit more and be an easier transition from console to PC.

i am lost when it comes to ITX builds :/

It's not that hard really.

Like this: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1kuCJ

It does go over 500 bucks but I am sure you could find an extra 22 dollars under the couch.

It does go over 500 bucks but I am sure you could find an extra 22 dollars under the couch.

Damn, beat me to it.

You crazy man, that CPU is a OUTDATED Athlon?!

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

You crazy man, that CPU is a OUTDATED Athlon?!

No it isn't. It's basically an A10-5800k but without the Internal GPU to cut down costs. You wouldn't need it anyway if you are putting in a good GPU and it won't bottleneck a 7870.

Yes it is, it's a bad CPU. Better go with AM3+ platform and a Phenom II x4 or x6 mate if you really wanna go the way of old AMD Cpus. Phenoms beat the shit out of Athlon x4 750k.

Just because of the AM3+ platform and ability to switch to something like FX-8350 in the future.

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

Yes it is, it's a bad CPU. Better go with AM3+ platform and a Phenom II x4 or x6 mate if you really wanna go the way of old AMD Cpus. Phenoms beat the shit out of Athlon x4 750k.

I was only showing a small itx build and sadly there are no current ITX AM3+ boards at the moment. FM2 is the only way for me to go unless I switch to Intel.

Yes but FM2 is a dead socket already. Asus released FM2+ socket mobo details just a while ago and they said no FM2 socket will support FM2+ processors.

Yes but FM2 is a dead socket already. Asus released FM2+ socket mobo details just a while ago and they said no FM2 socket will support FM2+ processors.

Fair enough then. Will they have more powerful APU/CPU's on board?

My god that case is ugly.

no the case looks good

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

FM2+ will be compatible with incoming Kaveri APUs and hopefully processors, as well as backward compatible with FM2 stuff.

Just go with an FX8350 and call it a day.  :)

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Sorry, I didn't realize my opinion was wrong.

Lol I don't think there is such things as wrong opinions.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

There's a mouse/keyboard combo btw: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/logitech-keyboard-920002565

Meh, wouldn't go from from a 6300.

Lol I don't think there is such things as wrong opinions.

Some people think the Earth is flat. 

Edits: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1kBBX

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

<p>Ah a good discussion  is brewing  to suggest  first iss I would replace the front led fan with a red one and replace the blue with red & white din able led strips other than that its good to go