[G2A/Kinguin] Batman Arkham Knight [£15] | Fallout 4 [£22]

Tim Drake

You can pre order Arkham Knight for as little as £15 from Kinguin.

I just pre ordered Arkham Knight Premium Edition for £22 saving me almost £40!

inb4 ignorant people who complain about these sites when they don't use it

Links:

Batman Arkham Knight Standard Edition - Pre Order

Batman Arkham Knight Premium Edition - Pre Order

Fallout 4 - Pre Order

If only I had money... No doubt I’ll come into some when these types of deals are over; my kind of luck.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/kinguin.net

EDIT: Fallout 4 is £32 for me

You have to scroll down for the cheapest offers bud

d448f5c6abb6d914f84ead61a0d8dc37.png

I hate doing pre orders but this is 50% off :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

I have brought shame on myself...

So do I but when these are games most people will be buying regardless of reviews, this is a deal of ages.

So do I but when these are games most people will be buying regardless of reviews, this is a deal of ages.

I am on the same boat.

I know I will pick it up anyway, so I went the g2a route.

Plus my cousin wants this as well and I share my steam library with him, so for this price for two people to play it....worth it.

So very worth it. I just hope I get the Harley Quinn bonus. That would be amazing.

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

I am on the same boat.

I know I will pick it up anyway, so I went the g2a route.

Plus my cousin wants this as well and I share my steam library with him, so for this price for two people to play it....worth it.

So very worth it. I just hope I get the Harley Quinn bonus. That would be amazing.

AND RED HOOD AND BATMAN BEYOND PLZ

AND RED HOOD AND BATMAN BEYOND PLZ

I thought those were only for console?

Hey, I'm not complaining...I want as many playable characters as possible.  :D

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

I thought those were only for console?

Hey, I'm not complaining...I want as many playable characters as possible.  :D

I WANT ALL TEH ROBINZ AND SKINS

Still not pre-ordering.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Please stop posting G2A/Kinguin deals. These keys are not deemed legitimate (for the most part). Many developers actively cancel keys bought on such sites. Examples:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/25qf25/devolver_digital_revokes_keys_being_resold_by_g2a/

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-01-26-it-looks-like-ubisoft-is-going-after-third-party-key-sellers

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-06-30-steam-revokes-7050-stolen-sniper-elite-3-codes

Just buy from authorized resellers.

Please stop posting G2A/Kinguin deals. These keys are not deemed legitimate (for the most part). Many developers actively cancel keys bought on such sites. Examples:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/25qf25/devolver_digital_revokes_keys_being_resold_by_g2a/

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-01-26-it-looks-like-ubisoft-is-going-after-third-party-key-sellers

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-06-30-steam-revokes-7050-stolen-sniper-elite-3-codes

Just buy from authorized resellers.

Nope, it works fine and the keys are legit.

Nope, it works fine and the keys are legit.

Did you bother to open the links? It's almost impossible to obtain legit keys at that price, and on top of that sell them at a profit. It's simply a matter of whether or not the publisher/developer identifies the illegitimate keys, and when.

Sure some of them are simply gray market keys bought from countries where the boxed version of the game is cheaper, but you have no way of identifying which are stolen.

Did you bother to open the links? It's almost impossible to obtain legit keys at that price, and on top of that sell them at a profit. It's simply a matter of whether or not the publisher/developer identifies the illegitimate keys, and when.

Sure some of them are simply gray market keys bought from countries where the boxed version of the game is cheaper, but you have no way of identifying which are stolen.

Shouldn't be up to me to find out if it is stolen or not.

I get a game taken from me then I need a new key. Simple.

Also this has only happened 3 times out of the many other times it has NOT happened thus not worth staying away from them completely.

Why would anyone even pre order, ESPECIALLY at this stage in development. At least wait for E3 or a beat. Yes I know Fallout and Batman won't have betas but I'm being general here

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

Why would anyone even pre order, ESPECIALLY at this stage in development. At least wait for E3 or a beat. Yes I know Fallout and Batman won't have betas but I'm being general here

In this stage?

Where the game is finished and is just marketing now?

I trust Rocksteady with my life and they have not failed me yet so they deserve my money.

This will be bought no matter what so may as well save £40 / $60

Shouldn't be up to me to find out if it is stolen or not.

I get a game taken from me then I need a new key. Simple.

Also this has only happened 3 times out of the many other times it has NOT happened thus not worth staying away from them completely.

For each time this happens, thousands of keys are revoked. And it definitely is your fault if a developer recommends that you do not buy their game from a specific place and you still chose to do so. Some developers have even said that they would rather have you pirate the game than get it off of such shady retailers.

For each time this happens, thousands of keys are revoked. And it definitely is your fault if a developer recommends that you do not buy their game from a specific place and you still chose to do so. Some developers have even said that they would rather have you pirate the game than get it off of such shady retailers.

Never have I seen a developer specifically say don't buy from Kingpin or G2A.

On the serious side, I don't care as I get an official version with updates and DLC for a much cheaper price

Never have I seen a developer specifically say don't buy from Kingpin or G2A.

On the serious side, I don't care as I get an official version with updates and DLC for a much cheaper price

First link in my post with the 3 links you didn't bother clicking but decided to argue about anyway.

About the 2nd part of your post... Well that's until it's revoked anyway.

First link in my post with the 3 links you didn't bother clicking but decided to argue about anyway.

About the 2nd part of your post... Well that's until it's revoked anyway.

Actually I clicked them all but I'm not going to spend 30 minutes reading articles that won't sway my opinion in the slightest.

You also realise uplay reinstated the keys and most over companies don't care?

Actually I clicked them all but I'm not going to spend 30 minutes reading articles that won't sway my opinion in the slightest.

You also realise uplay reinstated the keys and most over companies don't care?

Could say the exact same thing for piracy. "Developers don't care". I actually think no money going to anyone at all (piracy) is better than money going into some credit card theif's pockets (some resellers on G2A/Kinguin).

Let people make their own decisions.

We know the risks we take by buying from G2A and the like....I figure for prices that cheap even if the key is revoked I am not at a loss because the price was fair and I knew the risk.

To each their own.

Let people make their own decisions.

We know the risks we take by buying from G2A and the like....I figure for prices that cheap even if the key is revoked I am not at a loss because the price was fair and I knew the risk.

To each their own.

Of course you can make your own decisions, I can't force you to do anything.

This is for the unaware out there that can be fooled into thinking this is actually legit.

Of course you can make your own decisions, I can't force you to do anything.

This is for the unaware out there that can be fooled into thinking this is actually legit.

There is a higher chance it is legit than not legit.

Why do you just refuse to see good instead of bad?

I bet you have next to no experience with G2A or Kingpin while I have firsthand experience and you're just spouting what someone told you on the internet.