Computer blue screening fromm win32k.sys

My computer has been showing a blue screen again. It doesn't appear to be tied to loads since it has happened when just browsing the internet. I already checked my ram and ssd. I used bluescreenview to evaluate the minidump files that caused were shown as fatal errors. All of the shut downs are caused by the driver win32.sys. Info fore BlueScreenView

Bug Code Check: 0x0000003b

Caused by driver: win32k.sys

50% were caused by: wiin32k.sys+c4283

50% were caused by: wiin32k.sys+22c9ed

Have you recently updated any drivers? if not, try seeing if you have any updates.

Zalman Z9 Plus - GTX 660 TI - i5 2500k @ 4ghz - MSI 1155 Intel P67 - Corsair CMPSU-750HX - 16GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600mhz 9-9-9-24 - Seagate ST3500413AS 500GB - Seagate ST2000DL003 2TB Backup Storage -  Old CBA to change it.

Follow the instructions for posting BSOD information stickied in the top of this sub-forum: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/354634-bsod-posting-instructions-please-read/

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.