Can't make CrossfireX in Star Citizen to work!

Hey guys, I need a sound advice:

I have this 3 way crossfire system, with 3 r9 280 gpu's.

I am a real sim lover and am currently playing DCS World and Star Citizen.

The problem is that I can't seem to use this multi-gpu system IN ANY WAY!!!

In dcs, I know that there is no current support for the old DX9 graphics based angine and that I need to wait for the much anticipated DCS 2 release sometime this year hopefully.  

In Star Citezen tough – I am really pissed from the lack of REAL LIFE support for a 2 or even 3 way gpu system. It is supposed to inherently work flawlwssly since it is based on CRY ENGINE, DX 11 (or is it 11.5?), MANTLE and what not.

I have 2 screens; one is a 42" for actual gaming and the second one is a 17" designed for testing purposes.

When using AMD Monitor app, only the first GPU is working at 99%, while the other two are sitting idle at 0%. I get around 30fps in hangar, but it is driving me up the f#ucking wall!!!

I have a specialized profile in CCC enabled, I've made sure the Crossfire is 3 way and turned on by default and in the specific profile. I'm running the latest Catalyst 15.5 BETA (I've also tried the 14.4 as well), windows 8.1 64 bit edition and… and…

Oh, yeah – I've tried to program the multi gpu setting in the CONSOLE in-game with an error message "unrecognized command" or something of that sort.

So I've made a USER.CFG file in the CitizenClient folder:

Con_Restricted = 0

r_multiGPU = 1

r_Gamma = 1.2

sys_MaxFps = 60

r_TexMinAnisotropy = 8

r_TexMaxAnisotropy = 8

e_ShadowsMaxTexRes = 256

r_MotionBlur = 0

r_ColorGrading = 0

r_FogShadows = 0

r_VSync = 0

sys_spec_Sound = 2

i_Mouse_Accel = 0.0

i_Mouse_Smooth = 0.0

r_ChromaticAbberation = 0

r_sharpening = 0

r_HDRGrainAmount = 0

cl_fov = 70

r_DepthOfField = 0

g_radialBlur = 0

hud_bobHud = 0

r_SSAO = 0

r_ssdo = 1

r_SSReflections = 0

r_HDRBrightLevel = 0.5          

e_ParticlesShadows = 0

Unfortunately, nothing has worked for me and I am totally disappointed from this "cutting edge" gaming industry.

These days, there are so many of us enthusiasts who build quite descent pc systems to be able to handle the load and strain of these high demanding simulations. I just want to enjoy my hobby as an enthusiast should! L

What can I do to make my other gpu's to kick in and give me at least 60fps from this monster of a rig that I built especially for Star Citizen?  

Thank you soooo much for reading my post, it was written from my teary broken heart :-/

Sorry I cant help you with your problem and I don't know the level of support that's currently included (AFAIK there is more support for SLi currently) but I'm sure its not a focus at the moment, you must remember that this game is in alpha, I don't think its fair to be disappointed in the cutting edge gaming industry based on an alpha build.

Edit: try adding 'r_MultiThreaded = 1'

i don't have time to look into it atm but will have a browse later but believe it currently supports dual crossfire.

remember Mantle isn't supported and its a heavily modified version of the cryengine and with it they broke multi gpu support but AMD are helping them so they will put it in at a later date

At the moment, the game is in pre-alpha, and thus not all features are currently supported.