Why the ASUS F550DP Is a bad laptop for gaming

Even though its cheap compared to gaming laptops, its OK. Running Garry's Mod at an average 40FPS on Medium - High, CS:GO at High and Minecraft [bad example] At 60+ On high [High = Far Render distance, Fancy, Smooth lighting, etc] Now, Time for my rant

The asus F550DP is 900$ AU and was 1200$ when i bought it. I already had a TTesports Black gaming mouse and i then bought a Turtle Beach PX22 Headset to game with. And, for 1200$, i wasnt realy as satisfied as i hoped. Since its an AMD A8-5550M Supposedly max clocked at 2.1ghz even though it has a maximum factory clock of 3.1ghz, it tends to be an overheater, Reaching up to ~95'C when gaming or rendering, Causing slight burns on my skin [Not being a cry baby or anything]. It is very loud and has little ventilation. ASUS Has packed way to much into a laptop featuring 2 USB 3.0 and 1 USB 2.0, HDMI, Ethernet and VGA aswell as a DVD-RW Drive. Tell me if im wrong, or just being a bad guy to ASUS, but this is my opinion. Also, the keyboard is an OK keyboard with good key room for typing since it has a 15.6' Display [1366x768]. But, just recently, the W button has started falling off, but i just click it back in causing it to fall out a few minutes later. This is my fault however, being a gamer. Using this key to much has caused it to wear and nearly perminently break. The battery life was Realy good for a few weeks/months but turned bad since its plugged in 90% of the time.

I could of bought a Desktop at the time, but i wasn'nt smart back then or now [bought it june 2013].

Any comments? All are appreciated! :D

Heres a full list of Specs if you need more!

Specifications

Operating System: Windows 8 Pre-installed [Reset to factory state]
Processor: AMD Quad Core A8-5550M (2.10GHz max clock 3.1GHz) processor
Display: 15.6" (39.6cm) HD LED backlit LCD display
Memory: 8GB DDR3 RAM
Storage: 750GB Hard Drive
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 8670M Graphics
Optical Drive: DVD Super Multi drive
Audio: Built-in Speakers and Microphone
Camera: Built-in web camera
Communications:
Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet LAN